Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V OTA update?

CT5-V Model

Ergoc5

Seasoned Member
Anyone get an OTA update recently? I did one yesterday. I wish they had release notes on what the update was

Got one on my 5 as well. yesterday. Haven't loaded yet.

Are there any service/update notice thru Caddy.com cell app? Haven't used it?

Its always a good idea to have an "idea" what's taking place with something that matters to you. Knowledge is, knowledge.

Yeah, onstar which monitors a few things, nothing as far as why and what? Its ok, for now? Car reacts well thats cool, my cell goes to shit when I have an update! Cringe!

I saw notes but hardly standard s/w release notes! Just talked about making it easier to use the car as I recall.

Update added a special feature where the horn sounds like a goat 🤣

What's the deal with the"Naughty Vintage Pics" below? Possible, GOAT moment! Update, tomorrow.

Update added a special feature where the horn sounds like a goat 🤣
:LOL: Well, since my horn seems to be sporadically working, that might be an improvement and more noticeable. But the update didn't seem to change it. :)

I was also scouring the internet with the update number I recorded to see if there was any info. I could not find anything. The update on my 5V was GM N22-2379480. Took 5 @ minutes to install. That was my first known update.

Settings, on the cell app? I'm planning on updating tomorrow thru car. i'd like to know what it is.

Release notes in the settings app. Something to the effect that the update was required if you want to receive future OTA updates. Will take a screen shot tomorrow
Thanx.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners