Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing Products Coming Soon from Tapout Tuning!

Any word on the front spoiler? What's the chance of it fitting a non-CF1 bumper or making one that does?
To fit it on the non-CF front bumper you need to remove the 2 bumper spats on either side. Then it bolts into factory holes.

Is that confirmed? I thought word was the non-CF1 bumper was different.

Is that confirmed? I thought word was the non-CF1 bumper was different.
People think the non-CF spats are permanently attached. They're not. And if you look under the non-CF bumper you can see all the hole locations for a full lip. I would be shocked if it didn't bolt up.

I want one, but I'll be skeptical until I see someone install one on a non-CF1 bumper.

Do you know about how much ground clearance is taken away with the CF splitter?

I am really skeptical that GM created two different front bumpers just for an aero mod. Economically it just doesnt make sense. Ive also looked a pics from every angle and I cant see any real differences.

I have no issues being the guinea pig I just need to knock a couple other 'mods' out first.

I am really skeptical that GM created two different front bumpers just for an aero mod. Economically it just doesnt make sense. Ive also looked a pics from every angle and I cant see any real differences.

They did. The part numbers are 85153557 for non-cf and 85153560 for cf. They had to as the canards slot in with 5 tabs that are roughly 1" wide each. This is not me saying that the splitter won't mount up, just that there are indeed 2 different front bumpers that are different.

That's exactly my point

Slots being pre-drilled is not a different bumper. Which means I can solve the 'issue' my self with a dremel.
1660073505113.png

I could be wrong but I thought that @Mirza Grebovic stated that the bumpers are different because the CF one needs extra reinforcement for the canards and the downforce..... I could be wrong and have been before, so as I said, good luck! You can do it!

A friend of mine had his front lip damaged on the freeway the other day. if he gets a new one i'm going to try and mount the lip on my car. Will report back how it works out.

1660090654982.png

Ouch.

We can confirm that the carbon fiber rear spoiler will mount directly to the deck lid of the non-carbon fiber package CT4-V Blackwings. We worked directly with a customer to confirm that this is the case. The included weather stripping on the bottom of the spoiler is slightly thicker than OEM, however it can easily be replaced with a similar but thinner 3M weather stripping product if you feel it is necessary. This will be updated on future production runs.

Going back to this - can you confirm you do not have to drill new holes into a non-CF deck lid. Some of the other comments here on that confused me with your post.

Your EPA catted pipe go up in price? I'm pretty sure it was +$500 before but now I see it's +$900.
Turns out the CT4-V Blackwings use a more sophisticated algorithm for detecting catalyst inefficiency, so we were forced to use even higher quality catalytic converters than we had included in our original design. Unfortunately, we had no choice but to increase the price on the catted pipes. This specification change also caused a few more weeks of delay. However, we should be shipping next week, and are accepting the loss and honoring the previously quoted price for customers who had already placed pre-orders.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back