Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwings make C&D's Editors Choice and 10 Ten 2022 Lists

ClassaxV

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V Blackwing Raven Black, SkyCool 6spd
Wow... I was not surprised to see both the 4 and the 5 in the editor's choice awards this year, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the 4 managed to fight for a spot in the top 10 spots along with the 5. Beating out the Beamer Competition and Audi cars in the test, that's a solid win for both cars, but at a certain point they had to compete against each other for a slot in the top 10 and it's amazing that they BOTH made the list.

Cool, but didn't this come out like 6 months ago? I know because I've read the article in my throne room about 15 times. :D
Possibly, I just came across it and a search of the forum didn't bring it up so I did.

Like I said I found it interesting that both cars made the list. That usually doesn't happen, especially since the C8 managed to defend its spot on the list again.

Possibly, I just came across it and a search of the forum didn't bring it up so I did.

Like I said I found it interesting that both cars made the list. That usually doesn't happen, especially since the C8 managed to defend its spot on the list again.
Search, and ye shall find:

;)

Search skills is strong in this one!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, not really. If you search "car and driver" (with the quotes) it comes up on the first page of results. I mean, this is a Blackwing forum, do we really think that both cars being on the 10Best list wouldn't be mentioned? Granted, we spend more time discussing goat scrotums, but still...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back