Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Winter Wheels and Tires

For the 5 I wonder if 265/35R19 F and 285/30R19 R would work. It's only a -2.3% F/R difference (stock is -1.5%) and 1.1%/1.9% smaller than stock. That seems like it wouldn't have a noticeable impact on the speedometer or PTM. The 285 would be the min width to fit on the stock rear wheels. I'd like a stock set of wheels in the stock widths so I can mount winter/summer on either set like I do with my V2.

If those sizes work you could get the Pilot Sport A/S4 in slightly reduced load and speed rating. I know the speed rating won't matter and the load is probably enough.

I like the A/S4 on my V2...until I put the 4S on in spring...then I can't imagine how I managed to suffer all winter. The 4S is so much better than the PS2 the V2 came with. It can put the power down in a turn with so much more confidence despite the suspension and bushings all having 13 years of wear on them.

Well unfortunately for me, I saw the post that the Pilot Alpin's in the appropriate size for the 4BW were available, but dithered for a week or two before ordering them. I think the 255's are shipping but the 265's are on backorder. Hope this resolves itself before winter comes, but that feels like a long time from now.

Well unfortunately for me, I saw the post that the Pilot Alpin's in the appropriate size for the 4BW were available, but dithered for a week or two before ordering them. I think the 255's are shipping but the 265's are on backorder. Hope this resolves itself before winter comes, but that feels like a long time from now.
When I ordered, it also showed the 265s being back-ordered, but they shipped relatively quickly. I think if you call you can get a better estimate.

When I ordered, it also showed the 265s being back-ordered, but they shipped relatively quickly. I think if you call you can get a better estimate.
They (Fitment Industries) were kind enough to reach out to confirm they were backordered and that there was no anticipating restocking date. I thanked them and told them I was just going to stay the course and wait.

I guess 265/35/18 is not a very popular winter tire size.

They (Fitment Industries) were kind enough to reach out to confirm they were backordered and that there was no anticipating restocking date. I thanked them and told them I was just going to stay the course and wait.

I guess 265/35/18 is not a very popular winter tire size.
Dang, sorry.

I tried google searching and no one else has that one in stock. But some show 4-8 week back order times... don't know if that's accurate.

Also, you might want to put an order in ASAP, because I assume they are going to fill current orders first before showing that any are in stock.

Dang, sorry.

I tried google searching and no one else has that one in stock. But some show 4-8 week back order times... don't know if that's accurate.

Also, you might want to put an order in ASAP, because I assume they are going to fill current orders first before showing that any are in stock.
Yep, that's why I put the order in when I did!

CT5-V-BW OEM wheel and tire part numbers if anyone needs them.

Q63 Polished Dark Android F/R 84319217/84319221

Q61 Satin Graphite F/R 84319218/84319222

RHL Tech Bronze F/R: 85155514/85155515

1659711321265.png
1659711330346.png
1659711347806.png

Last edited:
Anyone actually attempted to order an extra set of OEM wheels? Curious on what the word is on availability and pricing?

Hoping to get Tech Bronze for summers and the Satin Graphite for winter duty.

Mind you...if I ever actually get a car! :drink

Anyone actually attempted to order an extra set of OEM wheels? Curious on what the word is on availability and pricing?
They're available... and unfortunately pricey! Check the usual GM parts wholesalers - best prices I found were around 30-35% off. I'm still not totally convinced the bronze wheels are forged (but bought a set anyway) - need to take some pics and will post up some for comparison. Perhaps @Mirza Grebovic could shed some light on the differences, if any?

Hoping to get Tech Bronze for summers and the Satin Graphite for winter duty.

Mind you...if I ever actually get a car! :drink
GM wheels typically go for $800 or more per wheel. Be lucky if you find a GM wholesaler site where you can get a couple hundred bucks off.

Pothole ate 1 of my forged AMG wheels, best I could find was 1400 bucks which was discounted LMAO

They're available... and unfortunately pricey! Check the usual GM parts wholesalers - best prices I found were around 30-35% off. I'm still not totally convinced the bronze wheels are forged (but bought a set anyway) - need to take some pics and will post up some for comparison. Perhaps @Mirza Grebovic could shed some light on the differences, if any?
Yeah, I’m just leery of the imperfect fitment options from 3rd parties currently.

Some peace of mind to just pay the premium for OEM in this case. Mind you I’ve never done so for prior cars and winter wheels

For the 5 I wonder if 265/35R19 F and 285/30R19 R would work. It's only a -2.3% F/R difference (stock is -1.5%) and 1.1%/1.9% smaller than stock. That seems like it wouldn't have a noticeable impact on the speedometer or PTM. The 285 would be the min width to fit on the stock rear wheels. I'd like a stock set of wheels in the stock widths so I can mount winter/summer on either set like I do with my V2.

If those sizes work you could get the Pilot Sport A/S4 in slightly reduced load and speed rating. I know the speed rating won't matter and the load is probably enough.

I like the A/S4 on my V2...until I put the 4S on in spring...then I can't imagine how I managed to suffer all winter. The 4S is so much better than the PS2 the V2 came with. It can put the power down in a turn with so much more confidence despite the suspension and bushings all having 13 years of wear on them.
Following this… anyone check this out with a wheel and tire guy just to be sure?
I’m thinking of ordering sooner than later. Even before all the supply chain weirdness started happening, tires would sometime seem readily available until they suddenly weren’t. Like when you tried to order them.

So looking at the Michelin site a P285/30 rear won't work on the stock 11" wheel (maybe because it is a runflat and lower profile). The P275/35 will so I'm leaning toward a square setup since it sounds like the taller rear (but narrower) will indeed fit.

For reference a P285/30 can go up to a 10.5 width wheel. A P285/35 would fit 11", but that would be way too tall I think. There is no P295 or 305 size for the AS4.

Does anyone have the part numbers for the CT4V Blackwing Tech Bronze wheels? Also, what's the best discount site to buy from?

Does anyone have the part numbers for the CT4V Blackwing Tech Bronze wheels? Also, what's the best discount site to buy from?
I can’t help with the part numbers however, there’s no one discount site better than the other really. Once you get the part #s, Google the best deal including shipping which can make or break the deal.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners