Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

ADM Additional Dealer Markup

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
What have your experiences been with ADM especially in regard to those of us with the 1st 250 of each?

My chosen dealership will not commit on price which to me means that they are plotting ADM. I’m now in a position of having to contact Cadillac corporate in an effort to get my reservation transferred to a more accommodating dealership. Wish me luck.

I really hope my dealer doesn't do this, hopefully corporate can sort this out for you, anyone know if these dealers supposed to be doing this?

I really hope my dealer doesn't do this, hopefully corporate can sort this out for you, anyone know if these dealers supposed to be doing this?
I had contacted corprate already in anticipation of this and received the speach about the dealers being independent and setting their own prices etc...

I had contacted corprate already in anticipation of this and received the speach about the dealers being independent and setting their own prices etc...
That is very disappointing to hear, I hope you are able to get your reservation transferred!

That is very disappointing to hear, I hope you are able to get your reservation transferred!
Thanks, I appreciate that.

Please do not allow yourselves to be extorted by your chosen dealership. In speaking with Cadillac Customer Care just now, it doesn't appear to be a problem to transfer your reservation from one dealership to another.

Please do not allow yourselves to be extorted by your chosen dealership. In speaking with Cadillac Customer Care just now, it doesn't appear to be a problem to transfer your reservation from one dealership to another.
So did you transfer your order, or are you going to now try to find a dealer who will commit to no ADM and then do so?

So did you transfer your order, or are you going to now try to find a dealer who will commit to no ADM and then do so?
I have not yet completed the transfer as that requires you to provide a new dealership. As of yesterday evening, I’m working with 2 dealerships trying to get a commitment. Once I do, I’ll complete the transfer.

Guys, this is very real. My chosen dealer wouldn’t commit. One of the other 2 dealers, where my friend is very well connected at, wants $5-$7k over and he was essentially told that the dealerships are all in cahoots. Please do your due diligence!

I guess that I shouldn’t have painted all of the dealerships with such a broad brush as the 2nd dealership came thru. Now, I just have to wait until Monday morning to transfer my reservation as Cadillac Customer Care is closed already. Unless, they’re open tomorrow.

if they play games, just remember You chose who you get it from, not them. let them know.

if they play games, just remember You chose who you get it from, not them. let them know.
That’s the part that I honestly don’t understand. This is reservation based. If I pull my reservation, you make $0!

I wonder if the dealer gets to keep the reservation or if Cadillac manages the list. The dealer hit my credit card and have to give the refund.

I wonder if the dealer gets to keep the reservation or if Cadillac manages the list. The dealer hit my credit card and have to give the refund.
They do not keep the reservation as this is a reservation not an allocation. If you cancel your reservation, it will be offered to someone on the waiting list.

So far my dealer has said that it will be at MSRP with no markup (or discount) but I haven't placed the order to lock the price is so we will see.

So far my dealer has said that it will be at MSRP with no markup (or discount) but I haven't placed the order to lock the price is so we will see.
Placing the order will not lock the price in. Frankly, even having it in writing is suspect as you’re really relying on their word. Pricing won’t be locked in until the car is delivered and the contract is drawn up.

At the same time that I received an email from my new dealership, I received a text from the old dealership.

"Once the vehicles arrive we list our pricing schedule, we never commit to pricing prior to the arrival of that said vehicle".

I politely told him that I had transferred my reservation and reminded him that this was my reservation not their allocation.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back