Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

ADM Additional Dealer Markup

Also, I don't know if they're floating around here, but on some other sites I've seen GM Customer Care hanging out to be a bit proactive for these smaller, enthusiast groups. Perhaps the admins could invite Cadillac to engage when things start going sideways.
That's not a bad idea. I remember there used to be couple of people from Chevy hanging around on SSForums and helped out with not only issues but providing updates on the car built and delivery (as they were coming from Australia)

I placed my order at Sewell Houston and as per the sales person there, they have 7 total registrations that includes CT4 and CT5.

I definitely second that Rubert. my dealer hasn't been getting back to me and I'd love to know of another dealer in Connecticut that would be willing to take the reservation without any funny business. Time is running out for actually making the order so I'm getting a little antsy.

Some of you might remember my story about the $3,000 ADM my dealer wanted to put on the car.....That was Mt Kisco Cadillac. What you might not know is that I kept calling up Cadillac customer care, even after they told me that a memo was sent out stating that reservations cannot be moved. I also had the sales manager (Tom) over at Hudson Cadillac fighting for me as well, to get my reservation moved over. I was, in fact, the first person approved for the transfer; as per Cadillac I was the test case. Seems now Cadillac has reversed their "no reservations can be moved" policy, so you all shouldn't have to go through what I went through ( I was so close to cancelling the reservation).

Long story short, avoid Mt Kisco Cadillac, and give Tom over at Hudson Cadillac a call if you need to change your reservation.

Some of you might remember my story about the $3,000 ADM my dealer wanted to put on the car.....That was Mt Kisco Cadillac. What you might not know is that I kept calling up Cadillac customer care, even after they told me that a memo was sent out stating that reservations cannot be moved. I also had the sales manager (Tom) over at Hudson Cadillac fighting for me as well, to get my reservation moved over. I was, in fact, the first person approved for the transfer; as per Cadillac I was the test case. Seems now Cadillac has reversed their "no reservations can be moved" policy, so you all shouldn't have to go through what I went through ( I was so close to cancelling the reservation).

Long story short, avoid Mt Kisco Cadillac, and give Tom over at Hudson Cadillac a call if you need to change your reservation.
I owe you a debt of gratitude. 🍻

good to know, they are about an a hour and 15 minutes away from me, which could be worse. Shouldn't be an issue being a Connecticut resident, right?

good to know, they are about an a hour and 15 minutes away from me, which could be worse. Shouldn't be an issue being a Connecticut resident, right?
Only thing I can think of is you may need to take it somewhere in Connecticut to do inspection/emissions after the purchase, if required.

So in the current situation, what's the best course of action? If I place and order and then negotiate about the "essential stuff", I'll be already screwed because I cannot take my reservation to the dealer. If I start talking about final price without the picking everything in the order form, then it might not make any sense.
Either way, this is my first time ordering a car so I'm excited as well as concern. My previous two cars (both Chevy SS sedans) I bought from out of state sight unseen but had a pretty good idea what I was getting into and both times it was a firm price (without any B$).

I confirmed that Sewell Cadillac in Dallas is selling at MSRP...I trust them and have been doing business with them for 24 + years...The BW will be my 18th car from them..

Reactions: Rob
That's not a bad idea. I remember there used to be couple of people from Chevy hanging around on SSForums and helped out with not only issues but providing updates on the car built and delivery (as they were coming from Australia)

I placed my order at Sewell Houston and as per the sales person there, they have 7 total registrations that includes CT4 and CT5.
Sewell Dallas got 20 reservations....

GMS being GM Supplier discount??
I always purchase GMS employee pricing and they said that GMS would not apply to the BW, or my last conversation with dealer said that, maybe/hopefully that would change, lol, probably not!

I'm not holding my breath on GMS being allowed but GM might change their minds by July/August :). My dealer said if GM does allow it, they'll honor it.

GMS being GM Supplier discount??

The full employee discount

I'm not holding my breath on GMS being allowed but GM might change their minds by July/August :). My dealer said if GM does allow it, they'll honor it.

The full employee discount
My dealer said they would honor it also, but I'm not holding my breath either, lol

Hopefully, we'll at least be eligible for special financing. I believe %.09 right now.

For gm employees or for all people financing? I plan on getting approved by my credit union and seeing how well the dealership can do against it.
For all, I believe that’s about 2% better than my credit union.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back