Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

@soulsea ....so you're saying CF 1 and 2 are on constraint. Does the include CF seats?

At least you'd know that going in, and not the games they played for 2022. What a poop show.

@soulsea ....so you're saying CF 1 and 2 are on constraint. Does the include CF seats?

At least you'd know that going in, and not the games they played for 2022. What a poop show.

I didn’t ask about the seats. I’m sure our local vendor from the great state of Texas will be able to answer that.

I didn’t ask about the seats. I’m sure our local vendor from the great state of Texas will be able to answer that.
I talked to the King yesterday and he is busy AF!! You didn't hear it from me but some of you might get good news soon!

Very quiet here in Oregon. Sorry to hear that TEXAS is so terribly busy.
To be clear, Dustin is busy because he is one of if not the #1 salesman for the Blackwing in the nation. The other Cadillac dealers here (including the 3 other Sewell stores) aren't seeing the numbers Dustin alone sees on these cars. Place an order at multiple places like others have done

I have. The Houston Sewell will not take out of state orders either. Would just like to work with the #1 salesman the nation like all the folks in Texas can. You're a lucky Texan!!!!

I have. The Houston Sewell will not take out of state orders either. Would just like to work with the #1 salesman the nation like all the folks in Texas can. You're a lucky Texan!!!!
He already explained, quite well might i add. You could reserve with 1 dealer from every state that borders oregon. Surely at least one dealer in California will sell you a reservation spot. Explore other avenues or patiently (read quietly) wait for Sewell to open up to out of state again like everyone else has to

My 2022 5BW (ordered 3/18/2021) never got picked up by the dealership. Of course, it was due to CF constraints. So today, I submitted a 2023 order. The dealer had an allocation and said I could take if I dropped the CF parts. I said "okay", but because my original color was Shadow Metallic, I went with Midnight Steel Metallic. Guess what? Midnight Steel Metallic is now under constraint. And on, and on, and on... I asked about CF packages and the dealership told me the supplier to build these parts went "belly up" and GM is now finding a new supplier. At this point I decided to load up nearly all options including Maverick Noir Frost as my color. I'm looking to see a new 5BW somewhere between 2024 and the end of this decade. Good luck everyone.

My 2022 5BW (ordered 3/18/2021) never got picked up by the dealership. Of course, it was due to CF constraints. So today, I submitted a 2023 order. The dealer had an allocation and said I could take if I dropped the CF parts. I said "okay", but because my original color was Shadow Metallic, I went with Midnight Steel Metallic. Guess what? Midnight Steel Metallic is now under constraint. And on, and on, and on... I asked about CF packages and the dealership told me the supplier to build these parts went "belly up" and GM is now finding a new supplier. At this point I decided to load up nearly all options including Maverick Noir Frost as my color. I'm looking to see a new 5BW somewhere between 2024 and the end of this decade. Good luck everyone.
Shitz....same thing is going to happen to me then! I had the same build as you? Crap I ain't going black though!

To be clear, Dustin is busy because he is one of if not the #1 salesman for the Blackwing in the nation. The other Cadillac dealers here (including the 3 other Sewell stores) aren't seeing the numbers Dustin alone sees on these cars. Place an order at multiple places like others have done
If ya'll knew his stats it would blow your mind! Lets just say he is number 1 in the nation..... He is a Cadillac rock star and has introduced me to big time Cadillac executives... They don't call him the Blackwing King for nothing!

Dealer who I had a deposit down called me yesterday evening. Said they had a CT4V BW allocation come in and I was next on the list. Order should be placed and I will have an order number today. No CF1 or CF2 packages available, so changed the color from Summit White to Rift Metallic which I think looks better without the CF trim. This is for a 23my. Slighly disapointed about the CF, but knew that was likely.

Guess what? Midnight Steel Metallic is now under constraint.
I was Shadow in 22, now Midnight. That part is not going to change on my order. This is the first time I’ve seen this constant. But, I wouldn’t be concerned, production hasn’t even started for 23.

If ya'll knew his stats it would blow your mind! Lets just say he is number 1 in the nation..... He is a Cadillac rock star and has introduced me to big time Cadillac executives... They don't call him the Blackwing King for nothing!

As a Texan you should know it's Y'ALL NOT YA'LL!!! :D

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners