Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

I am looking for the Midnight Steel Metallic color too? Anything yet?
I checked the online Cadillac Ordering Book and it "appears" that the Blackwing is the only Cadillac 2023 vehicle to have this color. All the other 2023 models will have the Argent Silver; but I haven't found any 2023's that will have the Midnight Steel Metallic other than Blackwing. The ordering images for the colors are blank.
IMHO: Color can make-or-break the visual lines of a car. Color is important in our household.

I checked the online Cadillac Ordering Book and it "appears" that the Blackwing is the only Cadillac 2023 vehicle to have this color. All the other 2023 models will have the Argent Silver; but I haven't found any 2023's that will have the Midnight Steel Metallic other than Blackwing. The ordering images for the colors are blank.
IMHO: Color can make-or-break the visual lines of a car. Color is important in our household.
Color is SO important. One time I bought a car in a color I didn't love, because it was what was available - I regretted it the entire time I had the car.

I don’t like flashy colors on cars that don’t wear it well. The only red I’ve ever totally liked was a 68 Chevelle that a guy had in high school. It was totally restored with a gorgeous dark candy red metallic.

Any dark color except black (been there, done that) works for me. Interior color matters more to me. That can be a deal breaker.

I don’t like flashy colors on cars that don’t wear it well. The only red I’ve ever totally liked was a 68 Chevelle that a guy had in high school. It was totally restored with a gorgeous dark candy red metallic.

Any dark color except black (been there, done that) works for me. Interior color matters more to me. That can be a deal breaker.
Yup! We on the same page...now fighting for same vehicle and same options? Arghhh....I will not go Audi,Porsche, or whatever the other EURO junk is where we differ.

Yes, they do make or break the lines.

Just had my '23 CT4 Blackwing order sent in yesterday and have an order #....I now see the hype behind wanting to know where things are at/will be in time. Can we please track these?

Just had my '23 CT4 Blackwing order sent in yesterday and have an order #....I now see the hype behind wanting to know where things are at/will be in time. Can we please track these?
Orders are tracked under the other thread with "Order Tracking" in the name. Might still be called "2022 Orders"; but that's where the fun begins. Just post your order number with attention to "Rob".

fyi, the 2023 XT6 builder is up on the Cadillac site. The XT6 comes in both argent silver metallic and radiant red tintcoat. This will let you compare the new colors to 2022 colors.

Last edited:
fyi, the 2023 XT6 builder is up on the Cadillac site. The XT6 comes in both argent silver metallic and radiant red tintcoat. This will let you can compare the new colors to 2022 colors.
Thanks! Now if we could only find samples of the Midnight Steel Metallic ..... more elusive than a Big Foot sighting!

Thanks! Now if we could only find samples of the Midnight Steel Metallic ..... more elusive than a Big Foot sighting!

I stopped by the local dealer and they just got in the new 23’ color sheet. I took it outside in sunlight and took a pic. Here ya go!

Attachments

• 9035BF2F-71BB-44A2-901C-49A069F7ADF6.jpeg
    9035BF2F-71BB-44A2-901C-49A069F7ADF6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 506
I stopped by the local dealer and they just got in the new 23’ color sheet. I took it outside in sunlight and took a pic. Here ya go!
Thank you SO much! I would never have guessed that Midnight Steel Metallic would be a shade of blue! And thank you for photographing the sheet in different lighting. Very helpful! (y)

Argent Silver and Midnight Steel are going to amazing in the flesh!
We've been watching the YouTube videos of the "first reviews" for the 2023 Escalade. This one features an Escalade-V in the Argent Silver color.

Thank you SO much! I would never have guessed that Midnight Steel Metallic would be a shade of blue! And thank you for photographing the sheet in different lighting. Very helpful! (y)
I expected it to have a blue shade. I feel when they use midnight it's either a blue or purple tint in the paint. I haven't seen Cadillac use like an amethyst before

Color is SO important. One time I bought a car in a color I didn't love, because it was what was available - I regretted it the entire time I had the car.
I don't know....Price trumps all? Take 5K off and color becomes something I get over.

Are all of those colors available for the BW's?
No, they put all available colors, for all models, in the same book. Presumably to save money. They could at least separate it by model but i think there's a page that lists the colors available by model

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back