Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

Argent Silver and Midnight Steel are going to amazing in the flesh!
Thanks for posting that. I told my sales guy back in May that I wanted Midnight and this confirms I made the right decision. One thing about the color swatch is the actual car is going to look darker. I bet it’s gonna look beautiful in person on the BW.

Last edited:
Is the Maverick Noir Frost a matte or gloss finish? It's hard to tell in the pic.
I think (assuming the 1 matte option is a trend) it'll be matte. Also maybe "frost" will be their take on bmw "frozen"

I don't think they are "real" links .... he copied/pasted from another source.
Yeah, that came from the ordering guide (just to name the colors). Links won't work here, but they will work in the ordering guide once they get the color swatches uploaded..

I stopped by the local dealer and they just got in the new 23’ color sheet. I took it outside in sunlight and took a pic. Here ya go!
Based on that, I can totally see why Rift confuses people, LOL. It doesn't look special, and it looks like Summit White.
In person, though, it has a subtle wonderfulness.

Based on that, I can totally see why Rift confuses people, LOL. It doesn't look special, and it looks like Summit White.
In person, though, it has a subtle wonderfulness.
Rift tends to look "white" in bright light, but if you put Summit White beside it, the difference it obvious. Rift looks much more grey on a cloudy day. "Subtle Wonderness" is an apt description. :)

Midnight steel metallic looks amazing. Looks like I know what I’ll order in the last model year lol. Such a cool looking color.
It looks really nice. Best part is, you could get a look at these colors on any 2023 Cadillac/GM to see if you really like it. Then, hopefully you're set for 2024, if it carries over.

It looks really nice. Best part is, you could get a look at these colors on any 2023 Cadillac/GM to see if you really like it. Then, hopefully you're set for 2024, if it carries over.
I don’t need to even see that in person. The color looks awesome. I still laugh because I have rift metallic but it has almost no metallic flake compared to some of these other colors lol.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back