Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Any dealers in the Ohio area doing MSRP?
If you can go to MI, Genesis Cadillac in Detroit would be an option...
Other than Sewell, are there any other dealers in TX that are doing MSRP?
Not in Houston but I think Ken Bachlelor in SA, Frank Kent and Crest in Dallas might still be MSRP.

Can say definitively that Greenwich, CT is not MSRP.

They have a manual -4V (Rift over black, ~70k sticker) coming in on the truck and available, asking 20k over.

Asked about an order and they said "markup to be determined upon delivery."

Can say definitively that Greenwich, CT is not MSRP.

They have a manual -4V (Rift over black, ~70k sticker) coming in on the truck and available, asking 20k over.

Asked about an order and they said "markup to be determined upon delivery."

If you are looking for a blackwing in CT check with Scranton cadillac in Vernon CT. I called around for orders in December and every place in CT either gave me the run around, said they couldn't take any more orders, or wanted 5k over msrp just to place an order. Scranton took my order at MSRP, got an allocation 1 month later. Car was built 1.5 months from order date. Car sat in lot of doom for 2.5 months. When I talked to the sales manager when I picked up my 5BW, he said he had 2 orders for 5BWs still waiting for allocation but he had 2 allocations for 4BWs that no one took so he ordered a couple of cars for stock. Not sure if he is marking those up though.

If you are looking for a blackwing in CT check with Scranton cadillac in Vernon CT. I called around for orders in December and every place in CT either gave me the run around, said they couldn't take any more orders, or wanted 5k over msrp just to place an order. Scranton took my order at MSRP, got an allocation 1 month later. Car was built 1.5 months from order date. Car sat in lot of doom for 2.5 months. When I talked to the sales manager when I picked up my 5BW, he said he had 2 orders for 5BWs still waiting for allocation but he had 2 allocations for 4BWs that no one took so he ordered a couple of cars for stock. Not sure if he is marking those up though.
Good info. Who did you work with at Scranton? Good experience?

Good info. Who did you work with at Scranton? Good experience?

Worked with Sierra, great experience She gave me tons of updates, but alot of those updates were, "no clue when GM will ship your car" but that's not her fault. Got a call from her 2 days before the car arrived telling me the car would arrive in 2 days. Given all the stories here I wasn't holding my breath. Then it actually showed up on the date she said.

When it arrived they followed my instructions to not remove any of the shipping wrappers. They left everything on, steering wheel plastic covers, seat plastic covers, cardboard on the lower door panels etc. Left the brake ducts in the trunk etc. Sold at MSRP as agreed at time of ordering. Let me put like 7500 on a credit card too.

Does anyone have any leads on Florida dealers not charging above MSRP?
So far all my local dealers are telling me a minimum of a $10k adjustment. The Blackwing is the ONLY Super Sedan with a 6 speed, and I just want to order one without markup.

10k Adjustment:
Dimmit Cadillac of St. Petersburg
Ed Morse Cadillac Brandon

20k Adjustment:
Sunset Cadillac of Bradenton

So far all my local dealers are telling me a minimum of a $10k adjustment. The Blackwing is the ONLY Super Sedan with a 6 speed, and I just want to order one without markup.

10k Adjustment:

20k Adjustment:

Delray Cadillac is charging 15k over unfortunately that’s the closest one to me.

10k Adjustment:

20k Adjustment:
I think you’ll have to go out of state. Pretty sure I’ve talked to just about all of them.

Seeing as I probably wont be able to afford one. I spoke to Autonation Cadillac West Palm Beach. They confirmed that they do not charge over MSRP. If you are looking for a dealer in Soflo that seems to be the only one that wont.
In exchange for that information anyone who buys a car from them must give me a complimentary ride once they take delivery. Thank you :p

10k Adjustment:

20k Adjustment:
Im in Tampa and pretty much hit everyone within 100 miles of us. All have ADMs from $8K to $20K.

I ended up ordering out of state.

Fields Cadillac in JAX is MSRP, kicker is they want a trade in. Somebody said they gave them fair market value on their trade in.

Thanks guys, @flipray that's what I've found, thanks for confirming my sad suspicions.

@Pizza105 I will ABSOLUTELY be calling Autonation Cadillac West Palm Beach. If you help me secure one and save $10k I will absolutely give you a ride. If you didn't know, Cadillac did a driving experience with the CT5-V BW at Sebring for the 12 hour race. I was able to drive one and absolutely fell in LOVE. It was an automatic and I want the manual, but that one 5 minute drive made it clear this is a SPECIAL car.

Thanks guys, @flipray that's what I've found, thanks for confirming my sad suspicions.

@Pizza105 I will ABSOLUTELY be calling Autonation Cadillac West Palm Beach. If you help me secure one and save $10k I will absolutely give you a ride. If you didn't know, Cadillac did a driving experience with the CT5-V BW at Sebring for the 12 hour race. I was able to drive one and absolutely fell in LOVE. It was an automatic and I want the manual, but that one 5 minute drive made it clear this is a SPECIAL car.
I will be holding you to that my friend! Good luck!
I’m highly upset I missed Sebring this year since I was out of town it would have been awesome to do that Cadillac driving experience!!

If you have FB, hit up Mar Hetz, she works for Autonation Cadillac and she can get you all the inside info. Last time I hit her up, think she said they had about 27 folks on their wait list.

Fields Cadillac in JAX is MSRP, kicker is they want a trade in. Somebody said they gave them fair market value on their trade in.

Based upon response I received, I think Fields has this car available at MSRP (CT5 blackwing - Electric Blue, Manual) .. But, they will not sell outside of Florida.

Hopefully true, and benefits someone in Florida

Based upon response I received, I think Fields has this car available at MSRP (CT5 blackwing - Electric Blue, Manual) .. But, they will not sell outside of Florida.

Hopefully true, and benefits someone in Florida

They deal at MSRP, that car was originally for a kid that ordered it but ended up passing since he couldn’t get CF1-CF2. Fields only stipulation is you have to have a trade in. I hated the spec and they lowballed me pretty good on the trade so I passed. My car is 522 and still hasn’t arrived so that one should be arriving around the same time as the one I have on order.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back