Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Shipping

You're not alone.

From what I've "heard", supply chain issues with a necessary module. What that module is, is anyone's guess.

GM isn't communicating with their customers, and not giving details to their dealer network to communicate to their customers.

In this day and age, a successful business realizes the importance of communication with its customer base, in light of the dawn of the internet. The use of carrier pigeons is only successful in a Game of Thrones age. Some companies, can't get past the Stone Age and the use of smoke signals...

Mine sat for over a month and just went on a train Friday. There’s a lot of reasons it could be sitting there. Might need a missing part, might not have a truck available bc all the drivers are off doing freedom rallys.

Also I’d say if I was a driver I’d much rather get paid to move a bunch of washers where I’d likely get paid more and not have the liability of moving a bunch of 100k cars.

Mine sat for over a month and just went on a train Friday. There’s a lot of reasons it could be sitting there. Might need a missing part, might not have a truck available bc all the drivers are off doing freedom rallys.

Also I’d say if I was a driver I’d much rather get paid to move a bunch of washers where I’d likely get paid more and not have the liability of moving a bunch of 100k cars.
How did you get the info it was loaded on train ? Mine's at Auto port Delta.

How did you get the info it was loaded on train ? Mine's at Auto port Delta.
the car has oscillated status from 4200 to 4D00 and given where it is going I'm assuming that means it went onto a train, but I could be wrong about that.
Carguyshu is one of the three lucky people in the entire tracker to have an actual EDD. 22 cars at status 4XXX and only three EDDs. All are CT5s, no CT4s.
#blessed. I'm bracing myself for it to change to delayed at any time. I also have a second one that was built at the same time that is still sitting in Lansing at 3800 though lol

Thanks for the input. My dealer called and said it was in delayed status. So sounds like a shipping issue.

Thank God for the trucker freedom rallies!

My 4 went out 2 days ago and traveled over 500 miles in day one. Almost half way to the dealer, but I am not sure if it has other stops along the way.

My 4 went out 2 days ago and traveled over 500 miles in day one. Almost half way to the dealer, but I am not sure if it has other stops along the way.
When my car got off the rail line, it took almost another 2 weeks for it to get 15 miles to the dealer. :confused: Apparently, some goats came along for the ride.

When my car got off the rail line, it took almost another 2 weeks for it to get 15 miles to the dealer. :confused: Apparently, some goats came along for the ride.
That or they were driving. Goats have a notoriously bad sense of directions. :)

Mine is trucking the entire way. Got lucky on that. And it very well could be fully loaded all for the same rather well known Dallas dealer 👍

Mine is trucking the entire way. Got lucky on that. And it very well could be fully loaded all for the same rather well known Dallas dealer 👍
How are you tracking your car on the truck?! Is it showing movement details in VinView?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back