Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

To Debadge or no?

Debadge?

• Total voters
Honestly GM's reason for not putting Blackwing badge on the car is goofy. "We feel the V is more important than Blackwing." No...its not...

i bought these to replace the side v emblems. They were not cheap and they are from billet badges, the quality is there and I had them painted so you could see the raised vs indented. I included the business card so you can see the size (about 5 inches)
C977DFE6-3FEE-44D6-A547-AA8004152C00.jpeg

i bought these to replace the side v emblems. They were not cheap and they are from billet badges, the quality is there and I had them painted so you could see the raised vs indented. I included the business card so you can see the size (about 5 inches) View attachment 7828
This is a very interesting attempt. I think it's the right direction, but would personally prefer the color scheme to be reversed on my car.

For those who have your cars already, is the shield installed in it's own groove/depression, or is the entire rear trunk face flat? Also, do the shields have alignment pins?

This is a very interesting attempt. I think it's the right direction, but would personally prefer the color scheme to be reversed on my car.

For those who have your cars already, is the shield installed in it's own groove/depression, or is the entire rear trunk face flat? Also, do the shields have alignment pins?
There are alignment pins

i bought these to replace the side v emblems. They were not cheap and they are from billet badges, the quality is there and I had them painted so you could see the raised vs indented. I included the business card so you can see the size (about 5 inches) View attachment 7828
Still havent put mine on.....been lazy over here in Germany lol.

I debadged and put on the monochromatic front/rear emblems

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners