Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

I'm still in the Goat Rodeo of the Personalized License Plates - they said 6 to 8 months and I'm going on 6 months now.

I think have changed my mind and will go with 'PEAKUSA' for the vanity plate.

kinda like, Peak Oil, Peak Dollar, Peak Empire.. It's all downhill from here.
Happy Pokemon GIF

Akamai58,

First off...I am glad you are getting your procedure done instead of joining us at Spring Mountain later this month. When you are recovered & ready to race, maybe I can come down & we can do a track day @ Laguna Seca....always been a dream of mine.
I started a theme when I got my H2 SX/SE +...thought it carried over well to the "B"lackwing !!

Jeff

IMG_20220310_061747.jpg

IMG_20220310_061644.jpg

Akamai58,

First off...I am glad you are getting your procedure done instead of joining us at Spring Mountain later this month. When you are recovered & ready to race, maybe I can come down & we can do a track day @ Laguna Seca....always been a dream of mine.
I started a theme when I got my H2 SX/SE +...thought it carried over well to the "B"lackwing !!

Jeff

View attachment 7544

View attachment 7545
Sounds like a plan, Thanks.
Tom

I considered a vanity plate for my new M5C, but as my wife observed: "You are already driving a car that makes you look like a complete asshole to 95% of the world; do you really need to convince the other 5% with a vanity plate?"

Lol

I considered a vanity plate for my new M5C, but as my wife observed: "You are already driving a car that makes you look like a complete asshole to 95% of the world; do you really need to convince the other 5% with a vanity plate?"

Lol
She sounds like a keeper!

5CC5AD41-792F-4C5F-8BA1-980442845137.jpeg
I put the plate from my V3 on the M to see how it looks. The TT 4.4 is rated at 617 but they say it’s underrated and is making more like 617 at the wheels which puts it closer to 640ish. That’s a little too much mental gymnastics for the sake of a plate, though. I don’t want to have to explain driveline loss to the dude in the Grand Cherokee at Shell lol.

The plate is paid for for about the next 3 years or so, though. I might just throw it on my beater.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back