Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Idea @Mirza Grebovic It looks like there are over 100 evaluation, pre-production and show/press cars and most probably have CF. Before some of the cars are destroyed, remove their exterior carbon bits and put them up for a charity auction on this site. If there are XX cars, the top XX bidders get'em (some only CF1, some only CF2, some both). Win/Win for those in need and the enthusiasts.

Idea @Mirza Grebovic It looks like there are over 100 evaluation, pre-production and show/press cars and most probably have CF. Before some of the cars are destroyed, remove their exterior carbon bits and put them up for a charity auction on this site. If there are XX cars, the top XX bidders get'em (some only CF1, some only CF2, some both). Win/Win for those in need and the enthusiasts.
I'm willing to bid as high as $3 and expect free shipping. Glad to know proceeds support charity!

All of those cars get sold as used instead of crushed. We did not use a lot of carbon on non saleable vehicles.

There probably will be now, though. When I ordered my 5BW, he told me if people backed out of their orders, they would keep them and sell them for what they can get.
Nope. I was there today to pick up some parts and show them my car. A lady took the allocation out of Colorado w no CF lol. So there goes that lol

Apparently Infrared Tintcoat is on constraint for the 5BW, not sure about 4BW. I just got an allocation after waiting for a year, and had to change to wave blue to get the order submitted. A little bummed, but I was sort of contemplating that color at one point anyway.

Apparently Infrared Tintcoat is on constraint for the 5BW, not sure about 4BW. I just got an allocation after waiting for a year, and had to change to wave blue to get the order submitted. A little bummed, but I was sort of contemplating that color at one point anyway.
Jesus, I've never heard of paint constraints before!

Jesus, I've never heard of paint constraints before!
I have. I can't remember if it was Corvette or other Cadillacs, but I have seen that before. I am guessing that the infrared uses a different process, which is why it's more expensive, but that's just a guess. Similar to the Dark Emerald Frost.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back