Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Come on, tells what you really think of her!!!
I wish I could give more but the breakin period is going to go into next year. I put about 50 miles on her yesterday and drives great. I can’t wait to open it up though.

DEFA0F77-77A5-487E-9C1A-D43787144772.jpeg

Me and my buddy paint corrected and Ceramic coated her so I had to go snap some cool pics! Enjoy!

Attachments

• 20211228_114017.jpg
    20211228_114017.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 297
  • 20211228_114655.jpg
    20211228_114655.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 284
  • 20211228_114707.jpg
    20211228_114707.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3,682
  • 20211228_114723.jpg
    20211228_114723.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 266
  • 20211228_115409.jpg
    20211228_115409.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 271
Finally picked her up today from the broker (Cartelligent). Dirty as hell from the trip to SoCal from up north, then sitting on the carrier over Christmas weekend in the rain. I requested they not wash it, since I'm taking it to get tint and a full wrap of Suntek Reaction next Tuesday. More pics once it's done.

My timeline:
Order submitted 9/15
Build date 11/10
Dealership delivery 12/8
Broker delivery 12/27

IMG_1789.jpg

Finally picked her up today from the broker (Cartelligent). Dirty as hell from the trip to SoCal from up north, then sitting on the carrier over Christmas weekend in the rain. I requested they not wash it, since I'm taking it to get tint and a full wrap of Suntek Reaction next Tuesday. More pics once it's done.

My timeline:
Order submitted 9/15
Build date 11/10
Dealership delivery 12/8
Broker delivery 12/27

View attachment 6313
Awesome car!!! Guess the hold up for many are the carbon fiber bits

My timeline:
Order submitted 9/15
Build date 11/10
Dealership delivery 12/8
Broker delivery 12/27

View attachment 6313
Awesome Build!! I was tempted to get Orange (& the Black Quilted Seats).

As you're in San Diego who's your PPF Guy?
Since you ordered well after Feb (initial reservations)....
Did you get the Collector Series Badge (on B-Pillar) and Autographed Sill Plates?

My timeline:
Order submitted 9/15
Build date 11/10
Dealership delivery 12/8
Broker delivery 12/27

View attachment 6313

How was your experience with Carelligent? Would you recommend them again? Which of their packages did you use? Feel free to PM - I'm likely going this route to get a 5BW and am curious about how it went for you.

Did you get the Collector Series Badge (on B-Pillar) and Autographed Sill Plates?
If you're in the market for PPF and ceramic in San Diego...hands down the best shop is Elite Finish off of miramar rd.

DISCLAIMER: I loved them so much that I accepted a job offer and now work there.

Last edited:

Thanks! It has the black quilted seats as well. Mine is 46-195. It's not an initial reservation car, so it doesn't have the badge or autographed sill plates.

I'll always use CE Detail in Sorrento Valley. I got to know Chris, the owner, a long time ago through SoCalEuro. He's a car enthusiast and perfectionist, so he'll always get my business.

How was your experience with Carelligent? Would you recommend them again? Which of their packages did you use? Feel free to PM - I'm likely going this route to get a 5BW and am curious about how it went for you.
Overall, the experience was good and I would use them again for a hard-to-get vehicle. For anything else and when things are normal, I prefer to do the work myself and pay way under MSRP.

I decided to go with them after attempting unsuccessfully to get an order in with a few local dealerships. The whole process was relatively painless, at least for me, ha. I kept bugging the guy to make sure the dealer didn't put holes in my bumper for the front plate. I provided the rep with the handy checklist from here and he passed it on to Watsonville Cadillac. He kept me updated regularly via text and was prompt to respond. When it came time for pickup, I coordinated with the manager at their office in Irvine.

I used the middle option at $495. The fee is refundable as detailed in the agreement you sign. (following was snipped from that agreement)

Screenshot 2021-12-28 225522.png

It ended up being $1500 ADM for an order with allocation. I agreed to it because I really wanted the car and it was a lot less than the $10K+ I was seeing local. So, overall I ended up paying $2K over MSRP with the broker fee. I secured my own financing and they were unable to beat the rate. YMMV of course.

It ended up being $1500 ADM for an order with allocation. I agreed to it because I really wanted the car and it was a lot less than the $10K+ I was seeing local. So, overall I ended up paying $2K over MSRP with the broker fee. I secured my own financing and they were unable to beat the rate. YMMV of course.
Very well done. Congratulations!

Overall, the experience was good and I would use them again for a hard-to-get vehicle. For anything else and when things are normal, I prefer to do the work myself and pay way under MSRP.
Thanks for the info! Glad you were happy with the experience! And you got a great deal in this market! I'm like you - I usually enjoy the car buying process and for some weird reason I even enjoy negotiating with dealers. But in today's sellers market and especially with these cars there is just no leverage. Glad things worked out for you! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the info! Glad you were happy with the experience! And you got a great deal in this market! I'm like you - I usually enjoy the car buying process and for some weird reason I even enjoy negotiating with dealers. But in today's sellers market and especially with these cars there is just no leverage. Glad things worked out for you! Thanks for sharing!
My dad was a "hired gun". Friends and family always requested him to come along for new car negotiations. 🤣

She’s getting her first full detail today and I have a couple of quick questions for those who’ve taken their 5BW delivery.

1. There are a couple of loop straps in the trunk well. What’s supposed to be in there?

2. Is it right that there are no trim pieces to cover the roof of the trunk? I know sometimes they do that to save weight but it seems weird and unfinished in this car.

Thanks.

BA6-D3217-FBEF-4-CEF-A760-DDC4-AE02562-E.jpg

9-C6-A259-B-0654-4716-AAD3-DFABA1018919.jpg

She’s getting her first full detail today and I have a couple of quick questions for those who’ve taken their 5BW delivery.

1. There are a couple of loop straps in the trunk well. What’s supposed to be in there?

2. Is it right that there are no trim pieces to cover the roof of the trunk? I know sometimes they do that to save weight but it seems weird and unfinished in this car.

Thanks.

I remember seeing in pics or videos that the top of the trunk was just like as it is in your pic. I agree- a bit weird. That piece could not weigh more than a couple pounds and as-is, looks crappy and unfinished. I imagine it will be tearing up the plastic wrapping on my paper towels for my Costco runs.

Thanks.

Spring spacers go in those straps

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace