Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

The freaking 4 drives like its on rails and is just fun to drive...Mine only has 175 (two days) miles on it so I have not thrashed it yet but I can tell when I can its going to be a rocket ship! I can't explain it I just love it and I'm blessed to have both... I giggle every time I gas it and let off with the exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The auto is also awesome and we got that because my wife will be daily driving it in traffic... If anyone can get both DO IT!! Tony Roma said it best, the 4 is more scalpel and the 5 is a sledgehammer...
I can’t wait to hit some twisty backroads with the 4 when it comes in. I have some nice ones near me that are a blast.

This is only the beginning:
AFM6b22.jpg

I took a couple of quick pics this morning....She is dirty and my windows have not been tinted yet but that will come next week when I drop her off at my detailer... I thought it was funny and wanted to tell you guys what my wife calls her car, the "Baby Wing"...... I just laugh because she (car) is more like a younger angry sister that's coming for you...

Attachments

• IMG_4005.jpg
    IMG_4005.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_4008.jpg
    IMG_4008.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_4009.jpg
    IMG_4009.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 232
I took a couple of quick pics this morning....She is dirty and my windows have not been tinted yet but that will come next week when I drop her off at my detailer... I thought it was funny and wanted to tell you guys what my wife calls her car, the "Baby Wing"...... I just laugh because she (car) is more like a younger angry sister that's coming for you...
These cars look great in every color. That said, glad I am getting a Rift!

No photo shoot for me yet unfortunately. Looking for like she's about to be parked for a few months. Weather isn't moving in my favor. Chicago winter coming soon. I did manage to at least get this in:
CtGPwU8.jpg

volume on and you'll hear V mode kick in YO!
7qxrCgg.mp4

Very curious to hear how the PPF install goes on the front with the dive planes! Let us know how that goes. Would assume the installer would remove those and reinstall?

No photo shoot for me yet unfortunately. Looking for like she's about to be parked for a few months. Weather isn't moving in my favor. Chicago winter coming soon. I did manage to at least get this in:
CtGPwU8.jpg

7qxrCgg.mp4
Come on, tells what you really think of her!!!

CtGPwU8.jpg

7qxrCgg.mp4
Mines still sitting in the fuckin lansing lot waiting for a truck. I’d really like to get it home nd PPFed before we get blasted w salt trucks. The weather has been cooperating but it won’t for long out here in IL.

Mines still sitting in the fuckin lansing lot waiting for a truck. I’d really like to get it home nd PPFed before we get blasted w salt trucks. The weather has been cooperating but it won’t for long out here in IL.
I'm at 1100 and perfectly fine with that right now. Come May, I'll probably start getting antsy. Chicago burbs here.

I'm at 1100 and perfectly fine with that right now. Come May, I'll probably start getting antsy. Chicago burbs here.
I secured a 4300 order at a Madison dealer and they thought the car would be here this week. And it’s not lol. I’m in Itasca and just want to get it back here as opposed to driving it back on salted roads w summer tires. I don’t want rock chips lol

I secured a 4300 order at a Madison dealer and they thought the car would be here this week. And it’s not lol. I’m in Itasca and just want to get it back here as opposed to driving it back on salted roads w summer tires. I don’t want rock chips lol
Yeah, the longer the weather stays mild, the more I feel we're going to get hammered soon. I'll probably forgo trading in my car so I can fully PPE the car right away.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back