Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Your "Last 50 miles" Best and Worst?

M2Cto4BW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
So we all have the MPG/Last X miles panel on the dash letting us know how our right-pedal application is impacting our need for a gas station, so it got me wondering how folks are doing there.

Obviously a 5BW has a natural advantage to plumb the depth of single digits, but also wondering if on the high end it can tick over at 75mph better than a 4BW? For the low I had to go off memory, as the dash only retains the high, so maybe I did better than 11.1, but I definitely remember it due to the 111.
One caveat in the spirit of fairness, no HPDE/trackdays for lows, that's just too easy :p

LOW: 11.1
High: 28.1

I just a quick pic of what mine is...

IMG_5447.jpg

Fuck... I thought I was hypermiling with my best being 16.1 in a 4 manual 😬. Only have a few hundred miles on it so hopefully it'll slowly start to tick up and do better

Fuck... I thought I was hypermiling with my best being 16.1 in a 4 manual 😬. Only have a few hundred miles on it so hopefully it'll slowly start to tick up and do better
Ha! Well you are in the varying speeds and driving conditions stage :)
An extended highway speed cruise will get you North of 25, but ya who really wants to do that.

What's your instant read saying when you're going around 65-70 with cruise on in 6th? It should be 26-29mpg on a flat road.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back