Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Will everyone get their CT5V Blackwing?

I'm just saying, if you don't like what going on, you don't agree, vote him, her, them, they out. That's what our fore fathers died for. But please remember, whoever the next guy is, he, she, them, they truly will be no better. The other side, regardless of what side that is, always has the answers and knows better. Ask the goats, the grass is always greener.

No further comments from me either way, and I apologize to all. I don't want this forum to turn into craziness and insanity. I enjoy everyone here, and enjoy hanging out here. Let's go get a drink!
Its all good! At least we all like our cars right? Well there is that one quality thread and I'm still thinking about selling my two BW's, lol..

That's probably why you have 2 more on the way... special anniversary editions... that are being delivered to your house in time for Memorial Day weekend... or something like that🤣
I wish, but I do have something coming for my 5 that going to be very cool!

Politics suck. Regardless of side. I'm at around $6/gal up here for my Chevy SS, still drive it as much as possible. Smiles per gallon are still at an all time high.
I bet you're the only SS in AK, and probably will be the only BW when you get it!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back