Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who Wants CT5-V Downpipes?

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Tapout Tuning is currently seeking a CT5-V volunteer who is interested in aftermarket downpipes. We will need to have your car for one week here in Ohio so we can finalize the design and ensure perfect fitment.

When you pick up your car, it will have the first set of downpipes already installed. You'll only pay 1,795 for the downpipes. Installation will be free!

We are working with an American manufacturer to finalize all details. However, the design will be very similar to our extremely popular CT4-V Blackwing downpipes. These will have EPA compliant GESi catalytic converters and we’re hoping they won't trigger a Check Engine light for catalyst inefficiency. However, we won't know for sure until a few hundred miles are logged. We also include a crossover pipe to completely eliminate any/all drone and rasp. Should a CEL arise, we offer the DTC Assassin, JB4 and custom tuning via HP Tuners.

If you're interested, please email me directly at ScottC@TapoutTuning.com.

I didn't realize our 5's have one. I thought that was specific to turbo's?

shit..nm...this isn't for the BW

We thought we had a volunteer for this, and we tried to get some dates arranged. However, we aren't able to get any response from him. So the same deal mentioned in the original post above is now open to the next volunteer. Please email me directly at ScottC@TapoutTuning.com if you want to have the first set of CT5-V downpipes.

I'm bringing this thread back to the top, since we get requests for these downpipes almost daily...

Have you found a car to mock them up and check fitment on?
Unfortunately, we are still struggling with this. We have the manufacturer ready to go on these, but there are a couple complications.

1. They need the car for four weeks, and most people don't want to give up their cars for this long.

2. We need a RWD car so we can do before and after dyno testing. However, most of these cars seem to be AWD.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back