Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who here will be getting the carbon fiber packages?

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
For my ct4v bw I can't decide whether or not to get the carbon fiber aero or not. I do want to go to the track with this car, but it is expensive and I'm not sure if it'd worth it. Think it's worth it aesthetically and performance wise?

To me the must have option for track seems to be the higher performance seats. I tried sitting in the regular ct4 seats and they didn't hold me in place too well.

For my ct4v bw I can't decide whether or not to get the carbon fiber aero or not. I do want to go to the track with this car, but it is expensive and I'm not sure if it'd worth it. Think it's worth it aesthetically and performance wise?

To me the must have option for track seems to be the higher performance seats. I tried sitting in the regular ct4 seats and they didn't hold me in place too well.
I do plan on getting both Carbon Fiber Packages. The price is not too bad considering. OEM aero is track and wind tunnel tested.

I do plan on getting both Carbon Fiber Packages. The price is not too bad considering. OEM aero is track and wind tunnel tested.
That's a very good way of putting it. Factory developed functional carbon fiber aero is a pretty special thing, would be a shame not to option it.

I am ordering both packages on my CT5-V BW. This is the first car I have ever spec'ed for build and I am considering this a YOLO moments. Not to mention it looks awesome.

I had been considering the new RS6 Avant. I saw a couple up close and personal, one with the CF exterior option and one without. The one with it really does make the car stand out, especially when contrasted against a light or medium hue paint color on the body.

I am ordering both packages on my CT5-V BW. This is the first car I have ever spec'ed for build and I am considering this a YOLO moments. Not to mention it looks awesome.

I had been considering the new RS6 Avant. I saw a couple up close and personal, one with the CF exterior option and one without. The one with it really does make the car stand out, especially when contrasted against a light or medium hue paint color on the body.
And we'll stand out from the other variants until the aftermarket copies the OEM BW packages and they start showing up everywhere.

I agree and I ordered mine with both for the same reason. I would assert that most people that take this car to the track won't be able to feel the aero difference between aero packages and it looks like any real lift reduction will come from just the CF1 package. CF2 is just for bling.

I'll get at least CF1 on my CT4BW. I like the enhance front look of it. Still debating on CF2

From what I understand, the standard blackwing seats are more bolstered than the regular ct4 seats. The upgraded blackwing seats do look to have a bit more bolstering, but I think you're primarily paying for the look. That said, I wish they offered the Recaro's from the ATS-V, I would've jumped on those in a heartbeat.

From what I understand, the standard blackwing seats are more bolstered than the regular ct4 seats. The upgraded blackwing seats do look to have a bit more bolstering, but I think you're primarily paying for the look. That said, I wish they offered the Recaro's from the ATS-V, I would've jumped on those in a heartbeat.
If this is indeed the case, I would rather go with the carbon fiber than the seats, especially if the upgraded performance steering wheel is included with the 250 reserved ct4v bw's.

I am inclines to buy both packages.

Would be nice to know exactly what each carbon fiber package offers, Pics, etc.

D.

I am inclines to buy both packages.

Would be nice to know exactly what each carbon fiber package offers, Pics, etc.

D.
That information is available via the brochure on Cadillac's web site.

Never tried it on an iPhone, but it works fine in chrome on a desktop and laptop

I guess it doesn’t work on an iPhone. It is grayed out but I do see where I maybe could select it. What device are you using ?

Thanks,
D.
Try turning your iPhone sideways.

I'm not interested in the package as I don't like the back wing that's included. I prefer the matching painted one. Hopefully, we will be able to buy the front and side parts separately.

If I am able to order one, I won't be getting any additional aero- I'm kinda leaning toward de-badging and trying to hide in plain sight as much as possible.

Not as easy as with my current generic GM sedan with an LS3 quietly rumbling under the hood, but I'd like to be able to blip the throttle at the light and have everyone look at the guy in the Charger instead of me...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back