Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wheel technical question

Vakane

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ct5-V 86-345
Would these

19x10" ET20 front
19x11" ET43 rear
Will these fit my OEM tires?

Arc-8 wheels apex

Essentially is the same size wheel as OEM so no issue with a the tire fitting. Not sure what the offsets will do for you assuming they're getting mounted to a BW.

Those would probably poke out the front by an inch or so. Rears might be close to flush.

I guess I was thinking this was a CT4bw, but it sounds like it's a CT5 if they're 19" wheels stock. The factory wheels on the CT5bw are
Ct5-v blackwing

Front: 19x10x20-J
Rear:19x11x50-J

So yes, the acr8's in those sizes would be pretty much the factory specs. And yes, your tires would fit just fine. Only difference is 7mm further out in the rear. It'll be a bit closer to flush than stock, but still inside the fender. Fronts would be identical to stock.

Last edited:
One big factor that isn't really a "spec" that is measured is brake clearance. If you go with a 19" wheel, you will probably have clearance on the calipers outer edge. However, the spoke design dictates whether or not the back side of the spokes will clear the outer face of the caliper. The only real way to tell is to do a test fit.

Thank you all for your input!!

I feel much better about the fitment now.

One big factor that isn't really a "spec" that is measured is brake clearance. If you go with a 19" wheel, you will probably have clearance on the calipers outer edge. However, the spoke design dictates whether or not the back side of the spokes will clear the outer face of the caliper. The only real way to tell is to do a test fit.

Apex is known for their exceptional brake clearance. jThe ARC-8 in those sizes fits the Camaro with the 'copper free brake' which is the BW5 iron brake. Even the 18" Apex will clear.

Update…

The rear wheels did not clear the caliper so
Im trying to see if spacers will do and how does it look or if I need to return them.

:( I’ll keep you guys posted

Update…

The rear wheels did not clear the caliper so
Im trying to see if spacers will do and how does it look or if I need to return them.

:( I’ll keep you guys posted
Damn, that sucks...how wide of a spacer are you planning to try? there isn't much extra space in the rear having already lost 7MM if you add 3MM spacers that'll take you out to a total of 10MM further out than stock...I'd imagine you may rub the fenders then. Thats about 3/8 of an inch further out than the stock fitment...on second thought, that might still clear. could look really good too.

Damn, that sucks...how wide of a spacer are you planning to try? there isn't much extra space in the rear having already lost 7MM if you add 3MM spacers that'll take you out to a total of 10MM further out than stock...I'd imagine you may rub the fenders then. Thats about 3/8 of an inch further out than the stock fitment...on second thought, that might still clear. could look really good too.
Im going to order longer studs and get open ended nuts…. I really like the wheel and its price point so im trying ti make it work.

3 mm spacers correct.

I wonder if an ET38 of the same wheel would have fit. I have a wheel fitment tool coming in the mail sometime in the next week or 2 so I can take some measurements.

I wonder if an ET38 of the same wheel would have fit. I have a wheel fitment tool coming in the mail sometime in the next week or 2 so I can take some measurements.
38mm might be too far outward...maybe if you move down to a 295 or 285 rear tire it would work.

OP, you are saying the barrel of the wheel is making contact with the rear brake caliper?

Any chance you can post pics?

OP, you are saying the barrel of the wheel is making contact with the rear brake caliper?

Any chance you can post pics?
I'm guessing it's the spokes. Should be plenty of space between the caliper and barrel.

honestly on my 20" wheels there isn't much room between the E-brake caliper and the inner hardware on my 3pc wheels...it was a little scary when I saw it for the first time. obviously this is a non issue on a mono block style wheel. But I can see where if a manufacturer had a stepped inner barrel clearance could be an issue with aftermarket 19" wheels...they are rather large brakes

The spoke rubs the caliper. I’ll take a pic later

Sad part is it looks good :(
6A2A7103-5680-4040-8BC9-CAEF77303A78.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!