Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What's wrong with the forum format?

BW56M

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
When I click on the forums tab, these are my only choices. What happened to all of the other forums?
20240201_124117.jpg

Last edited:
I keep getting the same whether it be my phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. WTH!!!!

Got the same thing. I just click the "New Posts" button and check out what I've missed. Basically what I do daily anyways so not much of an issue (for me at least).
Thanks, but I only like to go to the Blackwing threads. I did figured out another way to get there however, by clicking on Tech Center, Forums and then choosing Blackwing. I just want it back the way it was and should be.

Having the same issue...assume it will be resolved shortly (though I've been assuming that all day)

I had to upgrade the forum software as well as the core operating system on the server - which didn't go as well as I thought it would....should be fixed now

I had to upgrade the forum software as well as the core operating system on the server - which didn't go as well as I thought it would....should be fixed now
It isn't yet - at least for me. Everything is loading a bit slower as well. Good luck.

Correction...its suddenly good now (needed a re-load I guess) - thanks!

@Rob Thank you!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners