Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V What Don't You Like About Your CT4-V Blackwing

Cadillac CT4-V model
The garage door opener buttons aren’t lit. It becomes a braille exercise at night.

...except there are no braille markings on them, LOL. I do find that a little annoying as well.

Mine are lit? Unless we’re talking about different things. Mine have “1” “2” “3” lit on them

Mine are lit? Unless we’re talking about different things. Mine have “1” “2” “3” lit on them
Printed, but don't recall them being lit.

Printed, but don't recall them being lit.
;shrug

IMG_4670.jpg

I had to go out and do some looking/testing in the dark. I now can see that they are lit, but are pretty dim compared to the dome light buttons (I don't have a sunroof). The dome lights wash out the lighting, too and sometimes can make it hard to see the digits. A factor could also be my glasses not being in a position to have the lower part of the progressive lens in line. I might stick one of those clear cabinet door bumpers on it so I can just feel it. :D

I had to go out and do some looking/testing in the dark. I now can see that they are lit, but are pretty dim compared to the dome light buttons (I don't have a sunroof). The dome lights wash out the lighting, too and sometimes can make it hard to see the digits. A factor could also be my glasses not being in a position to have the lower part of the progressive lens in line. I might stick one of those clear cabinet door bumpers on it so I can just feel it. :D

Have you tried adjusting the dimmer control ?

I forget until I have to go into a less than awesome multi-story, which I just did this afternoon - the turning radius on this thing almost requires a tugboat 😬
It is the only day-to-day bad mark I can really give it though, as I've come to terms with the double-pedal start.

I forget until I have to go into a less than awesome multi-story, which I just did this afternoon - the turning radius on this thing almost requires a tugboat 😬
It is the only day-to-day bad mark I can really give it though, as I've come to terms with the double-pedal sstart.
Funny, I haven't noticed this because the Alfa Giulia is worse, believe it or not.

Funny, I haven't noticed this because the Alfa Giulia is worse, believe it or not.
Interesting and fair point. My other car is an Elantra which is a great runaround car, so ya my current comparison leaves me feeling it's not so great.

The garage door buttons are lit, but they dim with the dash dimmer wheel. These shouldn't be tied together IMO. Anyway, crank the dash wheel all the way up and you will see the garage door buttons lit. But, turn it down to where you want it at night, and they are very hard to see.

Peter

My biggest annoyance is that I can't heel-toe smoothly in everyday driving due to the difference in height between brake and accelerator pedals. Anyone know if it's possible to adjust the pedals at all?
I can heel-toe fine, but the pedals don't see to be adjustable. Can someone verify that?

Peter

Why doesn't the digital tach align 7 at the upper limit like 0 is at the lower limit? It breaks the symmetry!

Attachments

• PXL_20230104_162028072.jpg
    PXL_20230104_162028072.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
The door lock indicator is red when it is locked. "Red" means "problem" or "danger" to me. Doors being locked is not a problem.

The gauge cluster in my 4BW makes a really distinct electrical noise all the time. Its somewhat subtle, but I am super nitpicky with my cars. Is anyone else experiencing this as well? Still love the thing a ton and looking to drown the noise out with some catted downpipes anyways..

The ass end gets really dirty......... Must be an aerodynamics thing...

Facts but that's what happens with spoiler cars vs wing cars. The low pressure zone is developing right against the car which means low drag, 🤩but all that junk stays on the rear bumper 😱

The areo on these cars are amazing. Truly love the way the design cuts vs pushes through air.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back