Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V What Don't You Like About Your CT4-V Blackwing

Cadillac CT4-V model
Your point is off topic.

I'm explaining to you why a vehicle that you believe should have a feature doesn't have that feature. It feels like that would be considered on topic.

Compare GM cars. Camaro has is. The REGULAR 5V has it. But the 4BW doesn’t. There is no logic here.

I will use another example using the exact logic you just presented. You can spec a M3 up to 110k and it still does not have all the features and tech that a 60K 5 series has. Using your wording, the regular 5 has it but the 50K more expensive M3 doesn't? Another example using the exact same logic again. You can spec a C63S up to around 100k but it still does not have all the tech and features that a 60K E series has. Again, using your wording the regular E has it but the C63S AMG doesn't?

Does this logic make my post seem more relevant?

Since when aren’t racing seats hard and uncomfortable?? You should’ve just ordered the regular grandpa seats and you’d be cozy as a baby.
Ya.. I'm really unsure now.. you just sold me on the grandpa seats.. Nothing wrong being cozy as a baby.. it is after all a Cadillac

I'm explaining to you why a vehicle that you believe should have a feature doesn't have that feature. It feels like that would be considered on topic.

I will use another example using the exact logic you just presented. You can spec a M3 up to 110k and it still does not have all the features and tech that a 60K 5 series has. Using your wording, the regular 5 has it but the 50K more expensive M3 doesn't? Another example using the exact same logic again. You can spec a C63S up to around 100k but it still does not have all the tech and features that a 60K E series has. Again, using your wording the regular E has it but the C63S AMG doesn't?

Does this logic make my post seem more relevant?
Yea yea I got ya. This rear window is extremely small so leaving the rear view cam would have been great. It definitely needs it. I can live without the front camera or the 360 cam. Although w the CF the front camera would be great but I don’t think there was anywhere to put it w all the cooling systems on the front grill.

Let me go on record and say the freaking 4 is an awesome car, seats are fine, to me the visibility is fine, the sound is awesome, the TTV6 is plenty, and the car turns more heads than the 5.......I've been chased down in traffic just so people can ask about the car.. Carry on guys!

Let me go on record and say the freaking 4 is an awesome car, seats are fine, to me the visibility is fine, the sound is awesome, the TTV6 is plenty, and the car turns more heads than the 5.......I've been chased down in traffic just so people can ask about the car.. Carry on guys!
It does turn heads. I had 5 guys come out of my local dealer today that saw me pull up and hair stand around it as they haven’t gotten one in yet. My seats are still hard as shit though. My buddy said the same. When he went for a ride in it. Maybe they will break in a bit. I thought they were gonna be softer than my ATS V recaros. They look like heaven but don’t feel it 😂😂😂.

It’s 30 degrees today in Illinois so I had to really pussy foot it around town today but that cold air makes the car sound insanely menacing. 😈😈

That's interesting people know the car. It's way too stealthy
I don’t think people know what it is and that’s the draw. It’s gonna take a while. When I used to have my ATS V, almost every gas station visit someone came over and asked me about it. W these cars I think it’s all a “wtf is that car?” reaction right now

I get waaaay too many idiots pulling up to me on the highway wanting to 'race'. Car people know what it is.
I can't get gas without people coming over to talk about the car. It usually starts off with; "Is that the Blackwing?"

I have always felt GM seats are well on the large size. Let's not kid ourselves, the average American is + sized nowadays. That's who the seats fit best. I have driven full size Sierras for years and could probably fit 2 of me in the driver's seat.

Noticed that the clicking from the blinker, the green turn signal arrow in the gauge cluster, and the actual turn signal lamp all actuate at different frequencies/tempos?
I took notice of mine today, the lamp and sound were perfectly in sync. ;shrug

They aren’t terribly hard but I certainly wouldn’t call them comfortable. They’re racing seats, for gosh sakes!!! That’s all that needs to be said. Just like people who buy sports suspensions in vehicles and then complain about the stiffness of the ride much can be said the same for racing seats!
Well let's be clear...they're not actual racing seats. Racing seats are not heated, cooled, massaging with power-adjust bolstering. They may *look* like racing seats and have cut-outs for a harness, and they perform perfectly well on a race track, but they are firm, sport-luxury seats. Your second point is correct...buying a track-capable car and then whining about the things that make it capable on a track is a bit silly. (y)

Well let's be clear...they're not actual racing seats. Racing seats are not heated, cooled, massaging with power-adjust bolstering. They may *look* like racing seats and have cut-outs for a harness, and they perform perfectly well on a race track, but they are firm, sport-luxury seats. Your second point is correct...buying a track-capable car and then whining about the things that make it capable on a track is a bit silly. (y)
So, my experience with the high-performance seats is that they are very comfortable. I've only been driving the car for 2 days, but I could tell immediately that these would be okay for long drives. Not sure I'll ever turn on the massage feature though..

I was in the seats all day the last two days at the V Academy. Not one complaint with the seats. They looked great from a wear and tear standpoint also.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back