Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What "don't" you like about your BW"?

Two items.

(1) The check engine light is way over to the right side and behind the steering wheel. The light has been going on and off for the last two weeks and I have to look behind the steering wheel to see it. It is also very faint in daylight.

(2) For a "track capable" car, the CT4V-BW has a problem of a lack of tire selections because of the 18" tires.
There are very few tires available - example: you cannot get the "best" performance tires for the track such as Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2, Cup 2 R, or Continental Extreme Contact Sport 02. I think that another 1/2 inch on the fenders would have made a big difference. 19" tires would have given us many more options. This is probably not an issue for the CT5V-BW.
Continental Extreme Contact Sport 02 come in oem sizes. ExtremeContact™ Sport02 Specifications

Geezus, it feels like I’m back at Rennlist again…..😉

My only real complaint is I haven‘t figured out how to easily skip through my radio presets. Any thing I do, aside from reaching up and touching the screen, does a seek function to the next sit on that isn’t a preset.

My only real complaint is I haven‘t figured out how to easily skip through my radio presets. Any thing I do, aside from reaching up and touching the screen, does a seek function to the next sit on that isn’t a preset.
"Toggle" switch on the right side of the horn on the steering wheel

Last edited:

Try the up/down arrows on Right side of steering wheel

I just learned yesterday how to put up my windows without getting in the car. Push the lock button 2x, holding it for 3-5 seconds on the second push ! That can go on the list of things that I like about the car.
Do they go down when unlocking two times and holding it ?

Anyone figured out how to get the car to start in the same mode you turned it off in? Mine keeps defaulting back to tour but I need it to stay in MyMode for when I leave at 5am and don’t wanna wake the baby

Anyone figured out how to get the car to start in the same mode you turned it off in? Mine keeps defaulting back to tour but I need it to stay in MyMode for when I leave at 5am and don’t wanna wake the baby
It stays in mode you leave it in unless it’s in V mode. V mode always defaults back to tour. Tour is a quiet mode. Mine stays in MyMode also. Not sure why yours wouldn’t

Only stays in my mode or tour mode... all other modes will revert back to tour mode.

I do the same with my mode (set at quiet exhaust/engine). Put in my mode every night because i leave early AM"s and looking out for my neighbors.

Only stays in my mode or tour mode... all other modes will revert back to tour mode.

I do the same with my mode (set at quiet exhaust/engine). Put in my mode every night because i leave early AM"s and looking out for my neighbors.
Sport Mode is persistent as well but MyMode is ideal so you can fine tune the settings as you wish.

I just learned yesterday how to put up my windows without getting in the car. Push the lock button 2x, holding it for 3-5 seconds on the second push ! That can go on the list of things that I like about the car.
You can also put them all down with the unlock button. :) Actually, you just long press it (3 sec) and don't have to 2x it.

I love the infotainment controls on the console and I hardly ever touch my screen....
IMG_6898.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners