Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What "don't" you like about your BW"?

5BW:

Gas tank too small.

Wish they could figure out how to legally give us remote start on the 6MT.

Steering wheel doesn’t telescope far enough.

Front seat bottoms don’t go low enough. Even in their lowest setting you’re sitting on the car vs in it. Also the headrest hits me in the back of the head over bumps; I hate that forward curve. And the lumbar is a little weird, I find myself having to adjust it almost every deice.

Front cup holders suck. They’re missing the little tabs that keep your drink centered.

Wish there was some SC whine and a little less high pitched rasp and a little more bass in the exhaust.

Can’t really think of anything else.

Monthly Payments! ;) Everything else is pretty dam good!

Seriously, its disappointing at the price point for the 4's and 5's the owners, once they take delivery of these "HALO'S", have to subsequently go out and spend more cash on dents, dings and paint correction. A matter that GM and Caddy has the responsibility to provide, in an acceptable condition to its customers. This problem seams' to repeat itself over and over from what I read in these threads.

I hope the folks in line for the 23's get better results! If not, make it know! To me that's a dropped ball on their part! Good luck!

Last edited:
I agree on the cup holders. A little too small and the rubber thingys would be nice.

I also agree on louder SC wine and the gas tank size.

I think the outside rear view mirrors are a bit small. Basically the same ones from the CTS. The 4's are bigger.

My gas station loves the size of the tank! You guys are on point, more capacity, lessens frequency? UNLESS, you drive it like its stolen at all times!!! Guess weight was on GM's mind when designing? Mechanically, thankfully I've had no issues and my engine sounds really good. Ride and suspension is top shelf, maybe appointments in some areas with "plastics" could be nicer? Fitments and panels and such was an issue at delivery, dealer corrected just fine. Overall, Im glad Im in the group.

The thing I dislike most is that it isn't in my driveway!

The turn signal and wiper stalks feel cheap and are ill placed. ACC with the manual would have been a home run (Honda does it). Needs rear HVAC vents/controls. I'd love to have the enhanced aero bits available in gloss black. Android auto and apple Carplay integrated with the HUD. Then.... 668 hp, 3 pedals and that soundtrack --- all this is forgotten

The "favorites" function for the infotainment system flakes out and does not keep the channels I set... small fuel tank and back seat area.

My camera does not automatically shift from rear view to forward view when going from R to 1st gear. I feel like this must be a glitch from the intended operation.

6 months and I still hate the location of the electronic parking brake. Wish it was next to the shifter, like logic would dictate.

Also wish it started up in the last mode being driven...aka Touring, Sport, Track, etc.

My camera does not automatically shift from rear view to forward view when going from R to 1st gear. I feel like this must be a glitch from the intended operation.
I noticed that also. You need to start driving forward before it will switch. Even pushing the "home" button won't switch it back.

My 5V A10 seems to switch back and forth front to rear ok, but might be different with the 6MT.

I noticed that also. You need to start driving forward before it will switch. Even pushing the "home" button won't switch it back.
I don't know if it will revert to the previous view, but the "back" button on the console will get you out of some things when the home button does not seem to have any effect.

After 6 days of ownership, nothing! LMAO

After thinking about it BRAKE DUST. Bronze wheels really show buildup after a trip around the block. Ceramic coating wheels does seem to help immensely but hit wheels with power washer and then have to dry wheels off before rust on rotors gets flung onto wheels. Ok I'm done venting:bu

5BW:

Gas tank too small.

Wish they could figure out how to legally give us remote start on the 6MT.

Steering wheel doesn’t telescope far enough.

Front seat bottoms don’t go low enough. Even in their lowest setting you’re sitting on the car vs in it. Also the headrest hits me in the back of the head over bumps; I hate that forward curve. And the lumbar is a little weird, I find myself having to adjust it almost every deice.

Front cup holders suck. They’re missing the little tabs that keep your drink centered.

Wish there was some SC whine and a little less high pitched rasp and a little more bass in the exhaust.

Can’t really think of anything else.
As for the cupholders, this fits perfectly. V-Series 18 oz. Tumbler | Cadillac Collection

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back