Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

We Received our first 2024 CT5-V Blackwing 20th Anniversary Edition |

That blue is outstanding. I hope Jay Leno likes his car.

So, for $36K, I can get any color I want. Wait, no, these colors. And whatever interior you want that's available. Still think that's rich. Maybe I'm a little jealous?

So, for $36K, I can get any color I want. Wait, no, these colors. And whatever interior you want that's available. Still think that's rich. Maybe I'm a little jealous?
I think for a regular person it is an insane amount however this could be the start of something special for GM. Today it's not an easy thing for GM to offer on a "mass produced" car. I hope this opens up the door for GM providing more customization in their performance offerings (Corvette, V-cars, etc.) similar to what Porsche offers.

I thought he was talking about Stig.

IMG_5828.jpeg

I don't think it's fair to tease us and not say. Maybe give us initials?

Thank you, BW KING for a post that demystifies what GM decided to offer on 20 or 21 cars. Hell of a program, and I guess, understandable why it is so quiet if GM has ZERO plans to expand this into a Paint-to-Sample and/or Custom Wishes program for the masses.

This is the kind of customization that I'd happily open my wallet for. Yes, Cadillac--that is $8K I'd like to give you for me getting to choose my paint (and I'd want Jungle Green Metallic--the one year Chevy SS color). Yes, Cadillac, here's $4K if you'll allow me to choose my leather color and where it goes on the seats / panels. Yes, Cadillac, I'd like you to have this $3K so that I can choose my thread color.

...and thankfully the small program that exists is $36K--as that's so far beyond my willingness to spend that I don't feel left out.

I agree…GM should learn from Porsche PTS, exclusive manufakturer, Audi exclusive, etc. I think there is demand for custom stitching, variation of leather colors, paint colors, caliper colors. Thankfully there were options for the blackwing to customize a bit but not nearly to the extent of these other manufacturers. I think they are leaving money on the table. But they have to get it together…I mean even something small like the black badge option was constrained when I ordered.

I agree…GM should learn from Porsche PTS, exclusive manufakturer, Audi exclusive, etc. I think there is demand for custom stitching, variation of leather colors, paint colors, caliper colors. Thankfully there were options for the blackwing to customize a bit but not nearly to the extent of these other manufacturers. I think they are leaving money on the table. But they have to get it together…I mean even something small like the black badge option was constrained when I ordered.

I do not agree. Perhaps GM should focus getting their basic paint process right, aligning body panels properly, etc. We've all seen the threads (and seen the issues firsthand on some of our cars). Learn to walk before they try to run. I shudder to think what a GM custom program would spit out.

Last edited:
It’s funny two years ago the car was so hard to come by we would have taken a lawn chair for driving and now we want custom stitching on the seats. Hell, I just got my splitter two weeks ago after waiting on my order for one year.

Blackwing King here!

Our first 20th anniversary special edition arrived. Exterior color is called “Seeker Metallic” and the photos do not do the color justice. It’s stunning! Interior color is “Signet”

She’s sold, going to a referral from a talk show host you guys would all be familiar with 🤣.

Again, it’s not available for purchase, I just thought I’d share so you guys could see the color.

Oh, and there are 21 being produced. 1 For each of the year models below, celebrating 20th year of the Cadillac V-Series..
  1. 2004
  2. 2005
  3. 2006
  4. 2007
  5. 2008
  6. 2009
  7. 2010
  8. 2011
  9. 2012
  10. 2013
  11. 2014
  12. 2015
  13. 2016
  14. 2017
  15. 2018
  16. 2019
  17. 2020
  18. 2021
  19. 2022
  20. 2023
  21. 2024

View attachment 23353

View attachment 23341

View attachment 23342

View attachment 23343

View attachment 23344

View attachment 23345

View attachment 23346
Curious as to what the MSRP was? Don

I wonder if this is some sort of Celestiq production process test run for paint matching and one off batching? Great color, holy cow. TBH, I'd still pick Shadow Metallic over Seeker if it was a standard color.

I wonder if this is some sort of Celestiq production process test run for paint matching and one off batching? Great color, holy cow. TBH, I'd still pick Shadow Metallic over Seeker if it was a standard color.
Best standard color. I’ve been working on my 5BW in the garage the last couple days and with the overhead fluorescent lights it’s so damn blue. Love it.

Awesome color choices!! As with everyone else, I wish these colors were available to the masses! I love that coppertino color!

Cadillac execs must be going out for drinks with Dodge execs and asking them how they do it, with all the BS "special edition" and "limited production" Challengers and Chargers. Dodge is mostly adding vinyl stickers and then doing a dealer mark up. Pure genius on marketing aspect !!

Cadillac execs must be going out for drinks with Dodge execs and asking them how they do it, with all the BS "special edition" and "limited production" Challengers and Chargers. Dodge is mostly adding vinyl stickers and then doing a dealer mark up. Pure genius on marketing aspect !!
Its a symptom of the times I think. Were we always such suckers?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back