Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Video: WATCH NOW: 2016 Cadillac CTS-V LIVE-STREAM Debut at 2015 Detroit Auto Show [video]

Video related thread.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
The official unveiling of the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V at the North American International Auto Show has completed. We'll have a recording of the video uploaded soon. For now, enjoy the photos below taken from the unveiling:

Photo 1: The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - is unveiled Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by Steve Fecht for Cadillac)

Photo 2: The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - is unveiled Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by John F. Martin for Cadillac)

Photo 3: Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen introduces the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by Steve Fecht for Cadillac)

Photo 4: General Motors Executive Vice President Global Product Development Mark Reuss introduces the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by Steve Fecht for Cadillac)

Attachments

• CadillacCTS-VReveal01.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal01.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,750
  • CadillacCTS-VReveal02.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal02.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 443
  • CadillacCTS-VReveal03.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal03.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 447
  • CadillacCTS-VReveal04.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal04.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 563
Will there be a wagon?
Do the rear seats fold flat or is there just a "pass through" in the rear seat?

I still need (want) a go fast 4-door that can haul my mountain bikes inside!

Here's the official unveiling video:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nme0s19khXU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

From what I've heard - no wagon. Sorry Tuna.

Guess I'm going to be stuck with my old V Wagon. Hurt Me! :biggrin:

Will there be a wagon?
Do the rear seats fold flat or is there just a "pass through" in the rear seat?

I still need (want) a go fast 4-door that can haul my mountain bikes inside!

The CTS has 60/40 folding rear seats

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners