Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Video: WATCH NOW: 2016 Cadillac CTS-V LIVE-STREAM Debut at 2015 Detroit Auto Show [video]

Video related thread.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
The official unveiling of the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V at the North American International Auto Show has completed. We'll have a recording of the video uploaded soon. For now, enjoy the photos below taken from the unveiling:

Photo 1: The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - is unveiled Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by Steve Fecht for Cadillac)

Photo 2: The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - is unveiled Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by John F. Martin for Cadillac)

Photo 3: Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen introduces the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by Steve Fecht for Cadillac)

Photo 4: General Motors Executive Vice President Global Product Development Mark Reuss introduces the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V - the most powerful product in the brand's history - Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. The CTS-V will launch in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph. (Photo by Steve Fecht for Cadillac)

Attachments

• CadillacCTS-VReveal01.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal01.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,637
  • CadillacCTS-VReveal02.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal02.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 319
  • CadillacCTS-VReveal03.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal03.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 330
  • CadillacCTS-VReveal04.jpg
    CadillacCTS-VReveal04.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 438

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Will there be a wagon?
Do the rear seats fold flat or is there just a "pass through" in the rear seat?

I still need (want) a go fast 4-door that can haul my mountain bikes inside!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Here's the official unveiling video:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nme0s19khXU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
From what I've heard - no wagon. Sorry Tuna.

Guess I'm going to be stuck with my old V Wagon. Hurt Me! :biggrin:

~tc~

Seasoned Member
Will there be a wagon?
Do the rear seats fold flat or is there just a "pass through" in the rear seat?

I still need (want) a go fast 4-door that can haul my mountain bikes inside!

The CTS has 60/40 folding rear seats

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom