Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Washer fluid smell

Am I Coo Coo for cocoa puffs or did the title of this thread change?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now you all make me not want to refill my washer fluid with the stuff I bought at the local Advance.

Staying off topic...you all just reminded me one of the Volvos we bought years back (probably S60R) came with washer fluid that smelled exactly like fresh baked bread!!

Perusing the service manual I found the GM Part number for the washer fluid that supposedly smells minty. However, the Amazon reviews are mixed on whether it actually does smell like mint or not.

1661306320654.png

Wow, $16 a quart. It better make my windshield do some tricks.

Perusing the service manual I found the GM Part number for the washer fluid that supposedly smells minty. However, the Amazon reviews are mixed on whether it actually does smell like mint or not.

View attachment 12094

Bro. How do we get access to the service manual?

Bought a 4BW. Having lived with it now for a week and at only 350 miles it is exactly what I was looking for. Yes, it's a little smaller coming from a CTS V-sport, does not have a V8, etc. For me it just works. It has the personality I wanted. I think the motor and chassis are great, the sound is great, the seats are great, sound system is fine, etc. As expected, it seems the 4 and the 5 have different personalities. Having had M3's, Z06 Vettes, SS Camaros, 944's, various road racing cars I get the unique things of each of those cars. The CT4 fits me now. No regrets and not pining for a CT5. Glad Cadillac is offering us options and two great cars to pick from!
Just traded my ZL1 for 4BW. The ZL1 is great and the LT4 supercharger whine and exhaust note is glorious but I actually enjoy driving the 4BW more on the street. If they would have been able to squeeze the LT1 in the BW4 it would be perfect, the LF4 has the power it just lacks the right sound. Still pretty good if you don't compare it to a V8. Now once you hear the Z06 flat plane crank

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back