Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V3 carbon mirror caps fit the Ct5V Blackwing

Jesus, they better be unreal at that price
Good CF parts have never been cheap. I'd rather pay $500 for quality vs $200 if it yellows/chips/fades/delaminates after 2yrs lol

Only OEM carbon i have is on the seats. It looks pretty good on these caps, with a few minor imperfections. I only paid $250 for them so not too bad. If i had paid full price I would have probably sent them back or asked for partial refund. Again, i would NOT recommend weaponx branded carbon. There is a guy vladi on the v3 groups that from what i have heard makes some better ones and doesnt take forever to get them.
I can attest to Vladi’s work. Just bought these and will be installed on my blackwing soon. Great quality.

Attachments

• 9796F9B7-76A3-4ADA-80FF-226A39E2EC34.jpeg
    9796F9B7-76A3-4ADA-80FF-226A39E2EC34.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 146
I can attest to Vladi’s work. Just bought these and will be installed on my blackwing soon. Great quality.
What is Vladi’s contact info? Also can you verify which Facebook group he is? I was looking but can’t find him.

What is Vladi’s contact info? Also can you verify which Facebook group he is? I was looking but can’t find him.
Here is his profile screenshot. He will get back to you almost immediately. I’m attaching some photos next of them installed on my car today. They fit perfect!!!!

Attachments

• 7B5CC97E-5016-4AC0-804D-ADCEFD0CD1BB.png
    7B5CC97E-5016-4AC0-804D-ADCEFD0CD1BB.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
Here is his profile screenshot. He will get back to you almost immediately. I’m attaching some photos next of them installed on my car today. They fit perfect!!!!
Found him, thanks!

I tried messaging him about a possible front spoiler but he hasnt replied. Not sure why

I dont think he has any parts yet for the CT4 or 5. The caps just happens to fit from the V3s.
Yep, I believe that’s accurate! He makes steering wheels carbon fiber too. Everyone raves about those.

Yep, I believe that’s accurate! He makes steering wheels carbon fiber too. Everyone raves about those.
Yeah, I'd probably get a wheel if he ever starts making them. Kicker is with all the stuff on the BW wheel, how much of that reusable from the old wheel vs he needs to add on the CF wheel.

I dont think he has any parts yet for the CT4 or 5. The caps just happens to fit from the V3s.
Yes im aware, but i just simply asked him if he was going to make a front splitter, and nothing but ghost... not sure why not just respond something, even if it was no...

wow! What a deal for such a quality product. I can’t tell if your car has factory carbon fiber, but if it does, does it match the OEM weave pretty well?
Yea it does! I’ll try and get some more detailed pictures for you.

Just ordered a set from Vladi. Literally took 10 mins for me to message him to sending the money to purchase. Can't wait to get them installed.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back