Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V3 carbon mirror caps fit the Ct5V Blackwing

FishinV

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
Just thought i would share. The mirrors are the same on the 2016-2019 v3 and the Ct5v blackwing. Installed these weaponx ones yesterday on mine

Attachments

• 20220225_191138.jpg
    20220225_191138.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 320
  • 20220225_181611.jpg
    20220225_181611.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 355
I do not suggest weaponx mainly due to wait times fyi. I bought from a local guy who ordered them but bought some other ones because he waited too long from weaponx (4 months) . I had bought some carbon pieces from them a while back for my ctsv and they never came and had to get a refund. There are other guys that make them as well. A guy named vladi also makes them ( hes on fb in the v3 groups) the deal worked for me on these as i got them for $100 off and no wait. Lol

are these replacement mirror caps or are they shells with double sided tape to go over your existing ones?

are these replacement mirror caps or are they shells with double sided tape to go over your existing ones?
They are aftermarket replacement caps. I did have to add a small piece of double sided tape on the front corner where the lip on the factory ones that clips under the mirror was not there on the aftermarket piece. But simple and easy fix.

How does the carbon finish match up to the OEM? I went with the black caps from the factory.

Only OEM carbon i have is on the seats. It looks pretty good on these caps, with a few minor imperfections. I only paid $250 for them so not too bad. If i had paid full price I would have probably sent them back or asked for partial refund. Again, i would NOT recommend weaponx branded carbon. There is a guy vladi on the v3 groups that from what i have heard makes some better ones and doesnt take forever to get them.

I would buy ones that replace, not ones that stick onto the originals. With a stick on, I would be worried about car washes or debris and would want it to be as OEM as possible.

I would buy ones that replace, not ones that stick onto the originals. With a stick on, I would be worried about car washes or debris and would want it to be as OEM as possible.
These replace the stock painted ones. And car washes? Nope i dont take mine through a car wash..only by hand!

These replace the stock painted ones. And car washes? Nope i dont take mine through a car wash..only by hand!
I know, you've got the good kind. But most on eBay, the ones from China are stick on. That's the kind I am avoiding.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back