Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Accessories for the 4

The CT4-V monochrome emblems DO NOT FIT.

I already bought them and tried it.

The back one might fit, but the front definitely does not. (After the front was a fail, I didn't bother with the rear.) The alignment pins are off by the tiniest amount that prevents the emblem from mounting.

View attachment 5068
They do fit I have them on my 4. There is a set for auto and manual which is stupid but you have to get the right one. I ordered the auto first which didn't line up and then I ordered the manual and it fits perfect.

I assume because autos get adaptive cruise?
Yeah pretty sure. Here is a photo and I knew it was manual cause it was taking about enhanced auto emergency braking.
Screenshot_20211221-220813__01.jpg

Although there is a third one available that states something similar no idea of it works though. I have a 4 MT.

ordered:
Rear Emblem fit / Front didn't line up

Front clipped right in / no idea about rear
Assume rear would fit.... *shrug

Ah! That's helpful!

I ordered 84670241 as well and it didn't fit. I couldn't find a separate P/N for the manual. That's awesome. I'll get those on order right away!

Are the aero strakes on these?

Are the aero strakes on these?

No idea what that is but here are pics of my front and back.
IMG_20211222_094308.jpg

I'm glad I could help. I did these and debadged the whole car. Waiting for my cousin BW emblem and no idea how that will look lol

The black front emblem that Savage Cadillac sells for the CT4V doesn't fit the manual as expected given the information in the thread. Going to have to call them tomorrow and return it.

Savage Cadillac apparently sprays their emblems in house and can spray my stock emblem no problem. So I'm going to send back the front I bought from them and my OEM emblem to have them spray it black.

The black front emblem that Savage Cadillac sells for the CT4V doesn't fit the manual as expected given the information in the thread. Going to have to call them tomorrow and return it.
The CT4 (non V) version fits the manual. I just installed mine.

The CT4 (non V) version fits the manual. I just installed mine.
I think the carbon mirrors add another touch of badassery. They are the ATS V mirror covers. I ordered mine on eBay.

Attachments

• 6B9C5CE0-51D8-4E80-83E1-EA3ED97BBCDC.jpeg
    6B9C5CE0-51D8-4E80-83E1-EA3ED97BBCDC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 141
  • 54E8A8C5-DB92-4D0C-A4F2-8B1A5DA8257D.jpeg
    54E8A8C5-DB92-4D0C-A4F2-8B1A5DA8257D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 146
  • 4CBADC5B-EF3C-489D-BFBC-9A11866E5E9F.jpeg
    4CBADC5B-EF3C-489D-BFBC-9A11866E5E9F.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 139
I think the carbon mirrors add another touch of badassery. They are the ATS V mirror covers. I ordered mine on eBay.
I ordered the same for my 5 and had to send them back because the holes were stripped out and cracked. I inspected them before touching my car and there was no way I was going to jury rig this my car. They offered to send replacements but after seeing how the screw holes were cracked, I didn't want to chance it with another set. My luck, I would install them and crack the damn things and have to start all over.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back