Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Updated: 2023 Cadillac V-Series Blackwing Colors

This is the color I wish they offered; Voodoo Blue. Only Toyota and Porsche offer it. I think it's got the brightness that the electric blue has and the depth and saturation of the wave blue.
2020-08-03+14.15.23.jpg

Part of me is hoping that the new Void Matte isn't a black but actually something like the McLaren P1 Amethyst Black. I know Amethyst Black isn't Matte I just want something different.

Emerald Frost was awesome and I want Cadillac to keep offering interesting Matte paints not a boring old black.

Edit: looks like the colour names were updated, either way I'm still hoping it isn't just black.

This is the color I wish they offered; Voodoo Blue. Only Toyota and Porsche offer it. I think it's got the brightness that the electric blue has and the depth and saturation of the wave blue.View attachment 8548
this color literally hurts my eyes when I look at it in person...just something about it. Honda boost blue is similar. Hey, at least it isn't another gray spectrum color.

this color literally hurts my eyes when I look at it in person...just something about it. Honda boost blue is similar. Hey, at least it isn't another gray spectrum color.
Saw it in person. Looks nice enough, just not for me this time around.

Saw it in person. Looks nice enough, just not for me this time around.
Colors like Electric Blue, Boost Blue, etc. IMO fall into the date vs. marry paradigm. They are awesome to look at, I am glad they exist, but are just too much for me to have on a daily driver. Colors like that are good for a few laughs, but Wave Metallic gets a ring on it in my garage.

Colors like Electric Blue, Boost Blue, etc. IMO fall into the date vs. marry paradigm. They are awesome to look at, I am glad they exist, but are just too much for me to have on a daily driver. Colors like that are good for a few laughs, but Wave Metallic gets a ring on it in my garage.
Well, I only dated 1 girl, and she's my wife of 14 years. :) So I guess that explains why I went with Electric Blue.

View attachment 8535
CT5-V Blackwing --------------------------------------------------- CT4-V Blackwing

The names for the new colors for the 2023 Blackwings have been updated shown above. I don't have examples of the new colors, other than this once below which is the 2023 V-Series Escalade in Radiant Red Tintcoat:
So, I jumped back on here to see if there was any info on converting my now over 1 year old order into a MY23 order and I learn that they've cancelled my paint color.

Awesome.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners