Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Updated: 2023 Cadillac V-Series Blackwing Colors

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
2023-cadillc-v-series-blackwing-colors.jpg

CT5-V Blackwing --------------------------------------------------- CT4-V Blackwing

The names for the new colors for the 2023 Blackwings have been updated shown above. I don't have examples of the new colors, other than this once below which is the 2023 V-Series Escalade in Radiant Red Tintcoat:

radiant-red.jpg

From the photo, new red looks just like old red. And "Maverick Noir Frost" sounds very mysterious.
Curious about that one as well since Noir means black.

This color info is different from what you posted several days ago. No Sharkskin, no dark void, but added Argent Silver, Midnight steel (bet that's a dark silver/gray, like shadow) and Maverick Noir. Interesting

This color info is different from what you posted several days ago. No Sharkskin, no dark void, but added Argent Silver, Midnight steel (bet that's a dark silver/gray, like shadow) and Maverick Noir. Interesting
Correct. The names for exterior colors are often different when they're used internally, than they are from their marketing names.

What you saw me post the other day, was most likely the internal names that Cadillac uses. What you're seeing now, are the marketing names, which will go into sales brochures, etc.

Black Diamond paint (from previous CTSV), but matte finish might be hot.
I was actually thinking the same thing! A black matte color with metallic flake in it...

From the photo, new red looks just like old red. And "Maverick Noir Frost" sounds very mysterious.
Too bad there's no metallic green. I think the car would look amazing in a metallic gloss emerald green.....

Too bad there's no metallic green. I think the car would look amazing in a metallic gloss emerald green.....
Probably supply chain issues causing it to be on constraint for too long. :boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie

Thats what I was hoping for all along. My dad had a '91 STS when I was a kid. One of the first cars I drove myself. He'd still be pissed today if he knew that. It was a forest green with tan interior. I have zero use for a tan interior unless it was on this car.

View attachment 8535
CT5-V Blackwing --------------------------------------------------- CT4-V Blackwing

The names for the new colors for the 2023 Blackwings have been updated shown above. I don't have examples of the new colors, other than this once below which is the 2023 V-Series Escalade in Radiant Red Tintcoat:

View attachment 8536
That midnight steel sounds very interesting...... 😁

Attachments

• AMG.jpg
    AMG.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 123
The midnight color and argent silver have me super curious. I love silver paint and can’t wait to see what it looks like. I’m gonna sit on my 22 rift metallic until the last model year and then I’m going back to a grey or silver color.

GM has been using the name Argent Silver since the 50's and maybe even before that.

That’s a very cool color. I had 2 SS sedans. A 15 in perfect blue metallic and 17 in silver ice. But the peacock green always had me drooling
Yeah thanks, I loved it. I had 2 SSes as well, a black auto 15 and the green 17 was a 6mt. My dealer had a perfect blue when I bought my 15 but it had like 300 mi on it and some awful pinstripe job. Otherwise, I probably would have gone perfect blue too. Was a great color.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back