Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

TUXMAT back in stock

What are the materials? It looks like a cavas fabric.

The GM floor liners for my wife's car are still backordered and I'm looking for something else. My usual go to is Weathertech.

What are the materials? It looks like a cavas fabric.

The GM floor liners for my wife's car are still backordered and I'm looking for something else. My usual go to is Weathertech.
I don't know for sure but will do a review when I get them... Other guys on here recommended them and why I purchased them...... I have watched some YouTube videos on them and they are getting good reviews.....

Looks interesting, let us know how you like them when they arrive. I used my points from buying the car to get the Cadillac all-weather mats, but don't know how they will hold up over time.

I had similar OEM soft rubber mats in a Mazda 6 and my heel wore through them from every day driving after 2 years. The harder rubber Weathertech mats in my Yukon and van are holding up excellent after 8 - 10 years of abuse.

I received my mats over the weekend but had them shipped to my work so I have not got them installed yet... I want to vacuum my car before I install them and will post better pics later tonight or tomorrow.... I would do it now but it's raining like crazy in Dallas....

Attachments

• IMG_5535.jpg
    IMG_5535.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 97
  • ADCAF4F7-0273-4123-B7A3-CDD06F7CE718.JPG
    ADCAF4F7-0273-4123-B7A3-CDD06F7CE718.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 105
Here are a few pics, some of the fit is perfect and some is off.... Over all I'm happy with them..

Attachments

• IMG_5540.jpg
    IMG_5540.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_5542.jpg
    IMG_5542.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_5544.jpg
    IMG_5544.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_5545.jpg
    IMG_5545.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_5547.jpg
    IMG_5547.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 211
please "accidentally" spill something and let us know how the clean up goes!
the-office-spill.gif

Here you go, it's only water but it cleaned up nicely...
1. The speed in which you produced this makes me think that you look for reasons to go out and look at your car!

2. That's somewhat convincing in how well/easily it looks to have cleaned up. This has become a leading option for me...

1. The speed in which you produced this makes me think that you look for reasons to go out and look at your car!

2. That's somewhat convincing in how well/easily it looks to have cleaned up. This has become a leading option for me...
I'm happy with them so far but only time will tell..... My shop/office is only feet from my car so it's easy for me to get to....
IMG_5551.jpg

Are they a fabric or a plastic? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

Are they slippery when wet? (Giggity)

Are they a fabric or a plastic? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

Are they slippery when wet? (Giggity)
I don't know how to describe the mats, they are not fabric and I guess you can say are plastic... I have not got in with wet feet yet, but they didn't seam slippery when I cleaned up the water.... This probably does not make sense... I looked at several YouTube videos on the mats before I purchased them.....

Here are a few pics, some of the fit is perfect and some is off.... Over all I'm happy with them..

Which ones did you feel are off in fitment? Am trying to decide if ordering front-only makes sense.

I got mine delivered yesterday. That fit in the back is awesome! The carpet will stay prestige, no doubt. The back mat even protects in between the front seats and the center console which is a big plus for keeping the mat stable. Plus, you ever spill anything in between the seats it's nearly impossible to clean.

There are installation clips but the fit is so tight I don't know if they are necessary. Plus the front has the lock clips cut out so i can't imagine them going anywhere. You could easily autocross or go to the track with these installed, they don't move.

I went with these because they are the only company where the back mat wraps all around the tunnel. The weathertechs are great, but there is no where near the coverage.

It's a good looking Mat too, it has a unique texture, tough like a plastic but soft like cloth.

Here's what they say on their website.
"TuxMat is made of a three-layer combination material. The top layer is highly durable PVC made to match the look of your car's interior, it is 100% waterproof. The middle layer is made with EVA, it is the material that makes the vertical dimension of TuxMat possible, it is also soft enough for the comfort of our driving. The bottom layer is sound proofing, anti-skid cloth, which also protects your vehicle's carpet from wear and tear over time."

@Tall Steve were you able to get the truck mat, I was told it was on backorder at the time?

These mats are awesome and are holding up well.....Easy to clean and are not slippery when wet....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back