Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Floor Protection on Sale

Magnetic Flux

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V BW
I recently picked up a trunk mat with my reward points and noticed that the floor protection, mats, etc are on sale. I figured I would pass along the info if people were interested.

Cadillac Accessories

8D654B53-5B77-41EA-AE2E-45050CF14824.jpeg

Last edited:
???????? My 4BW came with nice floor mats and a rugged trunk mat. Didn't yours? Don

Take a peek at your window sticker and let us know what you see.
Paid it off 100% last week. Dealer says no Monroney until it's paid off. They haven't gotten the paperwork. Sticker was $89K Atlanta Road Race IMSA model. Don

I almost ordered the premium carpeted mats when I got my car. My 4BW came with premium all-weather mats, but I prefer carpeted mats and don't plan on driving in snowy/slushy weather. Then I realized the standard carpeted mats (that came packaged in the trunk) have V logos on them and the premium mats have generic Cadillac logos. So I am now using the standard mats and passing on the premium carpeted ones.

Sounds like a pretty shady dealer who baked in a lot of dealer-installed options if you haven't seen the window sticker yet.
In California it's state law that they provide you the window sticker at purchase. You even have to sign a form that you received it. The whole POINT of the window sticker is so that you know what you are paying for.

That is beyond shady - probably more like criminal (there's probably federal regulations in force)

Are the premium carpeted mats much nicer than the standard mats in the car? I put weathertech in the trunk

Paid it off 100% last week. Dealer says no Monroney until it's paid off. They haven't gotten the paperwork. Sticker was $89K Atlanta Road Race IMSA model. Don
In California it's state law that they provide you the window sticker at purchase. You even have to sign a form that you received it. The whole POINT of the window sticker is so that you know what you are paying for.

That is beyond shady - probably more like criminal (there's probably federal regulations in force)
I don't use profanity any more (long story) but this (from Don's post) is just a shitty thing to do.

As for @99, I concur, I believe that Monroney is a federal requirement and they should probably be in jail.

To the OP's original comment, how did you get those valuable reward points?

I don't use profanity any more (long story) but this (from Don's post) is just a shitty thing to do.

As for @99, I concur, I believe that Monroney is a federal requirement and they should probably be in jail.

To the OP's original comment, how did you get those valuable reward points?
When I bought the car, I earned a bunch of points from the transaction. I signed up for the "My Cadillac Rewards" program (free) and assigned that info to the car sale and my Onstar login. It all happened at the time I picked up the car.

My Cadillac Rewards

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners