Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Train vs Truck Shipment

ElastomerGuy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Does anyone know what governs whether a Blackwing is shipped via truck alone to the dealership or whether it is shipped via train and then truck. My dealership is about 325 miles from the assembly plant. Seems like it would take less time if shipped by truck directly to the dealership versus train then truck. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know what governs whether a Blackwing is shipped via truck alone to the dealership or whether it is shipped via train and then truck. My dealership is about 325 miles from the assembly plant. Seems like it would take less time if shipped by truck directly to the dealership versus train then truck. Thanks in advance.
Someone on here was told that they’re all going to ship by covered carrier. My very early ZL1 1LE was shipped that way all of the way to CA.

I was told that the car would ship via rail to the local plant in Wentzville Mo, then last mile would be on a truck... but I am not sure.

I asked Meagan from Cadillac on the V-club forum and she assured me they would be delivered on a covered truck. So if I had to guess, they will ship directly from the factory to us.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back