Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V TPC PS4S

CT5-V Model

MatthewAMEL

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 BW5 M6
Well, no luck finding any of these. Tried Tire Rack, Discount Tire and local dealers.

Tire Rack says their system shows no manufacturing date in their system which means no available tires for 6+ months.

The standard PS4S is avail, but the TPC version is not.

You didn’t think the rodeo was over did you? I went down to my local Discount Tire and ordered a set of TPC rears a while back to have on hand; I like to light them up. If you’re not in a hurry that’s the best bet.

Just went on Tire Rack and unless I’m reading something wrong they show to have TPC Spec

Attachments

• IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 45
What’s the deal with the TPC? Assuming it’s a specific compound similar to the M car star compound?

What’s the deal with the TPC? Assuming it’s a specific compound similar to the M car star compound?
It’s specific compound (Cup2) outer bands and the acoustic material on the front tires.

Oh ok so just the TPC is not the factory tire, its has to be TPC acoustic technology
No, the factory tire is the TPC tire. There's a TPC code on your original tires that came with the car.

For those having problems finding them, I just received another set last month via Costco. Even when you can't find them in the configurator, you can always go to their local tire center and have them order them from their distributor. In my case, I got the sales discount and the Cadillac V-Club Michelin deal so on top of Costco already having the lowest price for an installed set with warranty, it was a pretty good deal (kind of kicking myself I didn't order a set of Cup 2 240s last month as well!)

No, the factory tire is the TPC tire. There's a TPC code on your original tires that came with the car.

For those having problems finding them, I just received another set last month via Costco. Even when you can't find them in the configurator, you can always go to their local tire center and have them order them from their distributor. In my case, I got the sales discount and the Cadillac V-Club Michelin deal so on top of Costco already having the lowest price for an installed set with warranty, it was a pretty good deal (kind of kicking myself I didn't order a set of Cup 2 240s last month as well!)
My Costco said 6+ months for the fronts. They had plenty of rears.

I tried TR, DT, Dealer, and Costco.

Interesting. I don't know if it's timing or location (e.g., I think my local Costco called a Michelin disti in Ohio.)

My Costco said 6+ months for the fronts. They had plenty of rears.

I tried TR, DT, Dealer, and Costco.
When you say you “tried,” does that mean you physically went to the store? The tire people get a huge amount of phone calls and sometimes they need to do a fairly exhaustive distributor search which they are more willing to do if they think they will make a sale. Discount Tire has access to a big distributor network and they price match.

1000005531.jpg

1000005532.jpg

I've got to check those item #s against my prior orders but it looks like Costco might have the TPC tires again.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back