Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tires?

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
I've got a couple of things on tires:

Life: I've got 8000 miles on my Vagon now and the original PS2's still look pretty good. What kind of miles are you getting out of your tires?

No Spare and No run-flats: My V1 came with run-flats and I used run-flats on it for 7 years. The V2 doesn't come with run-flats and it doesn't come with a spare. That worries me some so I bought a spare tire kit and carry a tire plugging kit also. How many of you have the spare tire kit?

Run-flats: Would you put run-flats on the V2 if they become available?

I've got a couple of things on tires:

Life: I've got 8000 miles on my Vagon now and the original PS2's still look pretty good. What kind of miles are you getting out of your tires?

No Spare and No run-flats: My V1 came with run-flats and I used run-flats on it for 7 years. The V2 doesn't come with run-flats and it doesn't come with a spare. That worries me some so I bought a spare tire kit and carry a tire plugging kit also. How many of you have the spare tire kit?

Run-flats: Would you put run-flats on the V2 if they become available?

I had run-flats on my old car before the V, a 330i. Not sure if I would put these on again? I didn't like the ride quality.

For my V, I have a little over 10k miles and the fronts are starting to look like they getting worn out. I'll probably replace them with Hankooks V12s

I had run-flats on my old car before the V, a 330i. Not sure if I would put these on again? I didn't like the ride quality.

Understood. Some generation run-flats do not have good ride quality and/or do not work well with the suspension. MagRide seems to work well with run-flats on my Vettes so I'm thinking that they might do okay on the V2. The problem being that no one makes a matched set of run-flats for the V2.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back