Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The goats are alive and well maybe on vacation

Lars27

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS-V
Down in the USVI on vacation this week and we came across a hillside of goats. My daughter asks “are they looking for your car” or “are they on vacation like us” as she has heard all the stories.

Been waiting for mine since it was built on 5/17….. was 4300 on 6/17, then 4200 now 4000 as of 8/8. Estimated delivery date of 7/5 - lol
IMG_7906.jpeg

Which island?

Ah, memories. We lived on St. Croix from '08 - '11. Miss boating snorkeling, and fishing around the islands. Don't miss the slower island speed (my wife does.)

Down in the USVI on vacation this week and we came across a hillside of goats. My daughter asks “are they looking for your car” or “are they on vacation like us” as she has heard all the stories.

Been waiting for mine since it was built on 5/17….. was 4300 on 6/17, then 4200 now 4000 as of 8/8. Estimated delivery date of 7/5 - lolView attachment 21037
I guess that I don’t feel so bad now with my 05/30 build date and no EDD. 24s are in transit. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ah, memories. We lived on St. Croix from '08 - '11. Miss boating snorkeling, and fishing around the islands. Don't miss the slower island speed (my wife does.)
Yep, Island time is fun but aggravating when you’re from CT. - lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners