Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

Believe I saw a black 4BW in Salem, Ohio today.

Spotted a red 4 over the weekend at the Morton Arboretum. Female driven. I couldn't help but ask as I walked past you in the parking lot whether you were in V mode or not. You were. Unfortunately your timing was terrible for me. I am currently shopping for either a BW4 or a 392 Jeep. I know, different worlds. That morning I was dead set on the Jeep. After hearing your BW, first time for me to hear the 4, I changed my mind dangit.

Spotted a red 4 over the weekend at the Morton Arboretum. Female driven. I couldn't help but ask as I walked past you in the parking lot whether you were in V mode or not. You were. Unfortunately your timing was terrible for me. I am currently shopping for either a BW4 or a 392 Jeep. I know, different worlds. That morning I was dead set on the Jeep. After hearing your BW, first time for me to hear the 4, I changed my mind dangit.
I assume you've driven both. I can see the appeal of a jeep (have no idea what a 392 Jeep is though)....but for daily driving on roads...well I can't imagine it being more satisfying or practical....as far as driving enjoyment and just what would be most pleasurable out and about and even more so on longer trips....depending on how you spend your time in the drivers seat...

I'm currently DD'ing a lifted Jeep with the 3.6. Never even sat in a 4. The Jeep is as boring as it gets. The saving grace is that summer is near and the top is removeable. A 392 Jeep is outfitted with the 392 cubic inch motor thus giving it some life. The beauty of it is that I simply just don't care. Don't care where I park, how I park, who parks near me, who drives like a nut near me, or any worry you could imagine. My fear is getting into a BW4 and I will get anal about all those things even though it is a DD for me. Regardless I am happy the hottie from Wisconsin passed me and was then nice to answer my questions while unpacking a car seat...

I'm currently DD'ing a lifted Jeep with the 3.6. Never even sat in a 4. The Jeep is as boring as it gets. The saving grace is that summer is near and the top is removeable. A 392 Jeep is outfitted with the 392 cubic inch motor thus giving it some life. The beauty of it is that I simply just don't care. Don't care where I park, how I park, who parks near me, who drives like a nut near me, or any worry you could imagine. My fear is getting into a BW4 and I will get anal about all those things even though it is a DD for me. Regardless I am happy the hottie from Wisconsin passed me and was then nice to answer my questions while unpacking a car seat...
Regardless of which you choose and why you should always follow your passion (and whatever other considerations move you). Life is just too short. And sure - always a good case for a vert...even if its a used (pre-owned) whatever...

Did u sell the '55' / u had indicated that might be cut loose .

Did u sell the '55' / u had indicated that might be cut loose .
The '55 is still available. I've softly pushed it for sale in different FB groups but no takers yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1450.jpg
    IMG_1450.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Saw a nice CTS-V v3 and a 4BW at a car show/meet. Lots of really nice cars including a number of Porsches were parked in surrounding lots with about 30 Lambos, Ferraris, Astons, etc inside the workshop. Cars under $150K were persona non grata. 😁

Believe I saw a gray (forget name of color) 5BW going west on I96 in Michigan yesterday (Sunday, June 2). I was in my Infrared 5BW going east.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back