Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing reminds you that you are old…

You trade for a beamer?
No, I cant afford a beamer.....
GIF by Top Gear

My wife told me that I should not own a Cadillac until after 50 because it was an "old man's" car but I have always loved them and glad I finally have one..

I purchased a C6 Corvette during my midlife crises and loved that car too but it was very hard for me to get in and out of... Traded it for a Jeep so I had to get rid of my jorks and new balance shoes.....
Bro, you have TWO..

I've had two Z4 and one M440i BMWs. I always use my signals. Leftover from motorcycle days when I was trying to not get hit when turning. I've also had 4 of their bikes. Bikes are beemers, cars are bimmers.

+1. Too quiet, not properly located, poor tactile feedback. Not a big deal, just a minor thing GM should have done better. Just part of buying a GM.
Yeah, I wish it showed up in the HUD the way it did in my SS. Then you can't miss it.

I leave it on all the time. Personally think the blinker sound is too quiet and the indicator is hidden behind the wheel the way I have it. Also think the stalk is too far away to hit easily too. Altogether not a fan of the blinker system lol, might be my only qualm with the car

+1. Too quiet, not properly located, poor tactile feedback. Not a big deal, just a minor thing GM should have done better. Just part of buying a GM.
You guys should check your blinker fluid to see if it’s low and this one is NASKAR approved… 😂
IMG_0374.jpeg

What do you call it when you leave the indicator on and you're 31...

Asking for a friend because I definitely haven't done that before, no sir.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners