Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

My class - Oct 2-3 - was on the 1.5 mi North track (blue classroom).

Hi All - I'll be there next week (10/23 and 10/24) and very much looking forward to it. Anyone else on here going on those days?

Hi All - I'll be there next week (10/23 and 10/24) and very much looking forward to it. Anyone else on here going on those days?
I'll be there!

They haven't posted 2024 dates yet - does anyone have any info on when they will post them - hopefully GM isn't ending this for Cadillac!

They haven't posted 2024 dates yet - does anyone have any info on when they will post them - hopefully GM isn't ending this for Cadillac!

Assuming you will be within the 1 year from date of purchase for eligibility, email jenifer@racespringmountain.com with your vehicle details (VIN, purchase date, etc) and ask to be notified of date availability.

Assuming you will be within the 1 year from date of purchase for eligibility, email jenifer@racespringmountain.com with your vehicle details (VIN, purchase date, etc) and ask to be notified of date availability.
Thanks. I have until end of April 2024 to be within 1 year of purchase. I find it odd there are NO 2024 dates for Caddy since there are for 2024 dates for Z06 and Stingray.

If anyone is there and hears about 2024 classes please update this thread. :0)

Just booked for 11/8-9. anyone else going to be there?

Just booked for 11/8-9. anyone else going to be there?
Wow, I guess they don't post availability anymore since the dates are showing filled thru the end of the year. It's all done via the reps I guess and takes extra steps to call for availability and email back and forth versus the old way of clicking on available date and entering info ourselves.
I'll still be watching for the 2024 dates - and I would expect them to show up as they are now - "call for availability" - since their system has obviously changed.

I called earlier and Ashley told me all 2023 dates are filled at this point. Said to keep an eye out as they will release 2024 dates soon.
*edit*
Notice someone said they booked today. I figure its worth noting they did ask if my vehicle was manual or auto. I assume they have a lot more autos and those classes still have availability while the manual events are much smaller as they have less manual cars. Just an assumption anyway and something I read a few pages back that someone had mentioned.

Last edited:
Spring Mountain looks like the parking lot for the Corvette factory. I never saw so many Corvettes in one place at the same time. I was told that they have at least 200 - 250 Vettes.

Attachments

• 20221205_125545.jpg
    20221205_125545.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
I called earlier and Ashley told me all 2023 dates are filled at this point. Said to keep an eye out as they will release 2024 dates soon.
*edit*
Notice someone said they booked today. I figure its worth noting they did ask if my vehicle was manual or auto. I assume they have a lot more autos and those classes still have availability while the manual events are much smaller as they have less manual cars. Just an assumption anyway and something I read a few pages back that someone had mentioned.
Could very well be the case. i emailed Ashley Monday to see if things were opening up for 2024 yet, and she emailed Wed. saying they had class openings for 11/8-9. I will be driving an auto 4(what I currently own). I would guess I would not be going yet if I wanted to drive a 5 or manual.

Spring Mountain looks like the parking lot for the Corvette factory. I never saw so many Corvettes in one place at the same time. I was told that they have at least 200 - 250 Vettes.
And the E-Rays are coming after new year’s.

Also ask to be put on a wait list. People cancel for many reasons. Just be prepared to give an immediate yes or no when they call.

Tips on photos.

After a few failed experiments, I learned that the best way to DIY the poster (and save $650 of the $700 charge) is to:

1. Buy poster-sized prints directly on 1" board from Amazon, or
2a. Print your own at Shutterfly - with 50% discount if you're a Costco member
2b. Get the prints dry-mounted at Michael's for only $18 (30 x 20 size)

No frame necessary with both approaches.

PS - don't forget to crop photos prior to printing.

I thought the same thing!
1697816381347.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop