Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

How long did it take before you were sent information to sign up for Spring Mountain after purchase?
If you've found open date to register then you should receive emails with confirmation, liability waiver, and accommodation info.
I got mine shortly after speaking to Darci who handled my arrangements.

How long did it take before you were sent information to sign up for Spring Mountain after purchase?
Just noticed that you state "after purchase" are you not original owner? Will be of no cost to you if purchased your Blackwing new, just give them your VIN and your in.

When I checked with Ashley last week, there were no openings available. All classes were booked. I am on the waiting list for any cancellations....

When I checked with Ashley last week, there were no openings available. All classes were booked. I am on the waiting list for any cancellations....
I contacted the school about a week after I received my car this past June and received emails every time the added class dates.

Just noticed that you state "after purchase" are you not original owner? Will be of no cost to you if purchased your Blackwing new, just give them your VIN and your in.
No I am the original owner of the BW but my dealer did not provide any information on the program so my assumption was that I would be getting some sort of notification about the program from Cadillac in the mail

No I am the original owner of the BW but my dealer did not provide any information on the program so my assumption was that I would be getting some sort of notification about the program from Cadillac in the mail
I would not "wait" on any notification from Cadillac..... I would give them a call and sign up..

Thanks for the Info. I called them and they are all booked through August - We shall see what opens up after that

Thanks for the Info. I called them and they are all booked through August - We shall see what opens up after that
I guess I'll have to get with Cadillac for an extension. My 1 year of eligibility is up July 6th....

I did receive an information packet from them but it was after I bought the Z06 in 2016. I did not receive anything after I bought the ATS-V in 2018 nor have I yet on this car. Maybe that is a Corvette School thing.

Just finished mine up this week. Had a blast. Anyone know if we can purchase the pics after the fact? Didn’t have time to buy them after the course because had to catch a 6pm flight.

I spoke to Spring Mountain this week, also.

Yes, they are full until August. They haven't released any dates for Sept-Dec yet. They expect to do so in July. I am on the list for a October date. That should be the sweet spot for weather in the Mojave. :D

Just finished mine up this week. Had a blast. Anyone know if we can purchase the pics after the fact? Didn’t have time to buy them after the course because had to catch a 6pm flight.
I have his business card. I’ll DM you a pic of it

I did receive an information packet from them but it was after I bought the Z06 in 2016. I did not receive anything after I bought the ATS-V in 2018 nor have I yet on this car. Maybe that is a Corvette School thing.

The notification comes as part of an email from Cadillac.

Attachments

• 4777F798-F9E1-4D77-AB5A-C268AEC162EA.png
    4777F798-F9E1-4D77-AB5A-C268AEC162EA.png
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 76
  • A207CF1F-8195-4586-ADED-63554D0A3817.png
    A207CF1F-8195-4586-ADED-63554D0A3817.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed