Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

Since I traded in my first blackwing which I had parked from Dec to May for my 2nd BW, I get two schools! Randomly it all worked out. Heading back out there in 2024.

Fiction, all BW original owners can get subsidized. Call Spring Mountain and give them your vin to register, if you are the original owner.
Thanks...as an aside, I was notified about the discounted fee directly by Chevrolet after buying the Corvette. Why would Cadillac not do the same especially considering their dealers don't even know.

Thanks...as an aside, I was notified about the discounted fee directly by Chevrolet after buying the Corvette. Why would Cadillac not do the same especially considering their dealers don't even know.
Your dealer totally made that up about the anniversary editions. Cadillac sent info about it a bunch of times in e-mail after my purchase & setting my my cadillac app. If I remeber correctly, the emials were'nt exclusively about SM so cold be easy to miss. My dealer didn't mention it to me either but def in the Cad Welcome info.

Your dealer totally made that up about the anniversary editions. Cadillac sent info about it a bunch of times in e-mail after my purchase & setting my my cadillac app. If I remeber correctly, the emials were'nt exclusively about SM so cold be easy to miss. My dealer didn't mention it to me either but def in the Cad Welcome info.

I received nothing by email,mail or the app. I'll reach out to the Cadillac folks. Thanks to all that replied.

I received nothing by email,mail or the app. I'll reach out to the Cadillac folks. Thanks to all that replied.
You can just call SM, no need to reach out to Cadillac. They will verify w/ Caddy for you. It's helpful if you have your VIN but they can look it up for you. Basically just need your name (& possibly dealer bought from) and they do all the work to make sure you're eligible. Just have to be the original owner & have taken delivery w/in a year. You pay $0 (just your transportation to get there & your own dinners & an insurance dedutable if you chose). As other have said, the ladies over the phone that do all of the arranging are quite lovely & helpful (as is everyone at SM). Just give 'em a call!

I called SM and got it set up shortly after buying the car and didn’t wait. For the record, my dealer didn’t say anything, I learned from this great forum. I eventually received an email from Cadillac, but that was months afterwards. @Badillac posts sums it up perfectly, there are other costs, but the main fee is waived which is over $3,500 in value. Call early and if they tell you that they are out of slots, ask to be put on their wait list. Good luck!

Just got locked in for July 26-27. Looking forward to testing out the cooling system in the 4BW!

jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Morgan Creek

Not all cars were spec'd with the cooling seats. Be sure to sprint outside during car selection and beat the slow pokes.

#41 does, they're meticulous about cleaning and preparing the cars so I'm sure they removed any leftover @Throat Yogurt ...lol

Just got locked in for July 26-27. Looking forward to testing out the cooling system in the 4BW!

jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Morgan Creek
Damn, I didn't even get an email or a call

Do you have to pay out of pocket first and then get subsidized or do they not charge you at all?

Do you have to pay out of pocket first and then get subsidized or do they not charge you at all?
No charge...but for travel to/from, dinners, tips for staff, +/- any merchandise from store, +/- the buy down on the insurance deductible if you choose (I think it's $250 to buy it down from 10k to 2k... or something like that)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back