Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Software Update Released For the 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing

CT5-V Model

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
A service bulletin was released a few days ago stating that certain 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing vehicles “may have modules that require software updates to improve performance.” The bulletin doesn’t specify which modules but details of the service bulletin can be found here in the Cadillac V-Net's Knowledge Base:

A service bulletin was released a few days ago stating that certain 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing vehicles “may have modules that require software updates to improve performance.” The bulletin doesn’t specify which modules but details of the service bulletin can be found here in the Cadillac V-Net's Knowledge Base:

Maybe it will increase my gas mileage from 9 miles per gallon to 10 :happyanim:

I'm new to GM products... Is it typical that they add features during software updates, or are these purely bug 'fixes'?

Not that may software bug fixes with GM in my experience and most (all?) of their OTA stuff is for the infotainment side.

That said, I'm in no rush to get to the dealership until I find out what this update does and here from someone here who has it that there are no unforeseen issues. I used to enjoy being on the bleeding edge of software, but I don't have time to be a bug fixer these days.

Maybe GM will surprise us and tell us they're 'downloading' more horsepower to level us up with the Escalade-V :) (Now how many of us would want even more horsepower from the manufacturer IF it meant even lower fuel economy??)

I just recently gave up my iPhone 5. Software updates scare the hell out of me. Nothing wrong with mine right now to consider an update.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back