Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

So I was watching the original Men in Black this morning.

Seasoned Member
So the original Men in Black movie (great movie BTW) is on Netflix, along with MIB2 and MIB3, and I was watching it this morning.

After the movie and browsing these forums I couldn't shake the feeling that I got neutralized. Like this undescribeable feeling that something suddenly and silently just disappeared. Like I could swear I remember it but all trace of it is gone now.

And now I'm afraid that the people in charge erased that for a good reason, and me asking too many questions is just going to us all neuralyzed again.

Anyone else with that feeling or is it just me?

Last edited:
So the original Men in Black movie (great movie BTW) is on Netflix, along with MIB2 and MIB3, and I was watching it this morning.

After the movie and browsing these forums I couldn't shake the feeling that I got neutralized. Like this undescribeable feeling that something suddenly and silently just disappeared. Like I could swear I remember it but all trace of it is gone now.

And now I'm afraid that the people in charge erased that for a good reason, and me asking too many questions is just going to us all neuralyzed again.

Anyone else with that feeling or is it just me?
1661531628411.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners