Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Shitty buttons

I agree, that is a shitty button. Isnt that what Park is for?
It’s actually a pretty nice feature. You can let off the brake while still in D and then just tap the gas to move again. Wish my ‘Vette had it. I’m guessing manuals don’t have it for obvious reasons.

It’s actually a pretty nice feature. You can let off the brake while still in D and then just tap the gas to move again. Wish my ‘Vette had it. I’m guessing manuals don’t have it for obvious reasons.
Really nice for a prep of a drag race.

Yeah I actually use it a lot especially if you are stuck in a lot of red light to red light traffic. Saves a lot of fatigue (I realize that sounds wimpy, but it is actually a great feature).

Really nice for a prep of a drag race.
I’m not a drag racer, how would it help? It’s different from line lock so it wouldn’t work for a burnout. Sitting at the lights with it on with your foot hovering over the gas?

My Jeep has this with an M6 transmission and it's actually very annoying.

I get in, start the car and then have to push the #1 seat button to move me forward everytime. My most comfortable position puts my right kneecap only a half inch away from the dashboard. When I stop to get out, the seat moves back to let me out at a decent distance or else my right hip is hitting the steering wheel upon exit. I'm trying to minimize my body from dragging across the leather and getting those wear marks. They are already beginning to show at only 4000 miles.

I get in, start the car and then have to push the #1 seat button to move me forward everytime. My most comfortable position puts my right kneecap only a half inch away from the dashboard. When I stop to get out, the seat moves back to let me out at a decent distance or else my right hip is hitting the steering wheel upon exit. I'm trying to minimize my body from dragging across the leather and getting those wear marks. They are already beginning to show at only 4000 miles.
which seats?

Sounds like you need to work on pairing your seat memory to your key fob. I remember it being a little tricky to get both fobs done with different settings.

My Jeep has this with an M6 transmission and it's actually very annoying.
I had a Land Rover Disco as a rental car recently and I could not figure out why it wouldnt go anywhere when you took your foot off the brake, like to creep up in sequence at a right turn 'yield' to merge or really any temporary full stop.

I too found it super annoying as if trying to relearn one of the most basic aspects of driving an auto. I mean the thing already shifts for you, now you want it to hold itself still too? Just get a Tesla with full self driving and take a nap.

which seats?
I have the sky cool grey seats. It is already beginning to show rub wear marks on the bolsters at the seam. I need to figure out the auto seat thing and lift my azz getting in and out of the car. I also plan on getting a nice set of seat covers for added insurance.

Page 31 and on of the manual tells you how to set the seats….

Attachments

• IMG_3551.jpeg
    IMG_3551.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 19

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace