Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Selling Set of OEM 4BW Tires

Cadillac CT4-V model

sethsquire

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
Hi all, I replaced the tires on my 4BW with Michelin PSAS4's last fall (great tires, btw). I optimistically kept the OEM PS4S's in the hope that I could start getting to the track and maybe eventually use them as track tires. Unfortunately, I have another baby coming soon and realistically I don't think it's going to happen in the next couple of years. Hence, I've decided to sell the OEM's. They have maybe 1500 sedate miles on them, so no stories there. No track days, burnouts, or assorted nonsense.

Lmk if interested. I'm located in the Nassau County, Long Island area. A new set of OEM's from tirerack is about $1200. I'd be happy if I could get $750 for this set.

Thanks all, and Rob, feel free to delete if this isn't allowed or not the right place.

Try posting to facebook marketplace. I was in the same situation as you and would get offers ranging from 500-900. It took a few months to sell.

Try posting to facebook marketplace. I was in the same situation as you and would get offers ranging from 500-900. It took a few months to sell.
Ah, thank you! It's a weird set of sizes so I wasn't sure how much of an audience the tires would have outside 4BW people, but I might as well give it a shot. They'll just be sitting in my garage for as long as it takes regardless.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back